|| 11 ||

=== Next day ===

Jungkook's POV:

I saw Eunjung having her lunch with her friends... why don't I have any? Now that I think about it, I never tried to make friends. Ugh this sucks... I can't just barge into her group everyday. 

I ran my eyes around the hall, trying to find someone friendly. 
"This doesnt make sense.. I need to talk to someone" I said to myself "Oh did I forget my wallet in my classrom? Dang. Lemme get that first"

I ran upstairs and entered my classroom.
"HEY GET OUT!!" 
"AAHH OMMA!!!" I screamed and jerked backwards. "WHAT THE HECK!?" 

I slowly entered the class again and poked my head inside. 
"...seriously?" It was this boy and girl making out
"What?" the guy asked
"Can't you knock and come in?" The girl shrieked patting her throat "Ah my throat hurts after that scream ugh"
"Are ya'll even serious? As if the teacher is going to enter with your permission. Get a room" I looked away from their direction and walked towards my bench.

Taking a gulp of water, I looked at them again. 
"Hey you... can't you just leave his lap? Are you that shameless? What if a teacher steps in???" 
"urgh" she groaned and slowly dragged herself away from him
"Nonsense" I muttered  "Look at their guts doing it in public" 
"Who are you by the way? Have we met before?" the guy moved the girl's head in front of him and leaned ahead to face me
"I'm Jungkook... I dont think so we've ever met before" I closed my bottle
"Oh you're that guy? The one who made a fuss with that friend of yours?" The girl turns her head at me
"yeah why?" I asked
"Nothing.. Just asking" she giggled

*Bell rings*

"Lunch break is over?!" the guy covered his mouth
"Didnt you have food?" i asked him
"No... I had to go to the canteen and buy it but now there's no time" He sighed
"Aww my baby is hungry?" she pulled his cheeks "I have sausages but thats for my friend.. you should have asked me before" 
"Are you really his girlfriend?" I asked in disgust
"yeah why?" she frowned
"Nothing" I ignored her 'I thought couples take care of each other' I muttered under my breath

I reached to my bag and took out my lunch box. 
"Here" I hand it to the guy
"huh?" he was amazed in confusion "Why are you..."
Have it. I'm not hungry anyways" I looked away and put the box on his table "Have it fast... before the next class begins" 
"Th-Thank you so much" he smiled "Learn something from him" he pushed his girlfriend's elbow

Did he just praise me? Aww so sweet of him..
"Your welcome :) " I gave the biggest smile of mine and said it in a cute voice. Instead of saying anything back, both of them were looking at me speechlessly. What did I do wrong? 

Children started filling up the class and I returned back to my seat. The class was so noisy but in the midst of that I saw someone enter the class. Since it was too crowded, I couldnt see his face clearly but he headed towards this boy. 
"Ya Taehyungah! Why didnt you come today to eat?? Huh!? I was all alone!" he faked a punch on his stomach. Wait wasnt he the same guy who tried to be heroic and all? 
"Ahh Jiminah!! Mianhae!! I got held up with her" He smiled. Taehyung? Is that his name?
"Pch. She's just using you bro. Better leave her" Jimin clicked his tongue. 
"Yeah yeah okay" Taehyung gave a box smile and Jimin just facepalmed

The conversation after that was not audible... but I sensed they were talking about me. Taehyung pointed at me and Jimin gave me a ugh-why-you-out-of-everybody look. He whispered to Taehyung something in his ear and Taehyung shot me a look with his mouth wide open. The smile on Taehyung faded and he became serious. 

Why am I seeing that Jimin guy a lot?? Hope he did not backbite about me... wait do I even care? hell naw.  Tsk I already hate him for some reason.... Nevermind today is gonna be a great day! I'm getting a chance to spend a whole night with Eunjung. Whats better than that!? 😏