Chap 12- New friends 2.0

Jennie POV

"U-uh unnie I'll just go to the bathroom." Rosé said. I can tell she was scared.

"Well well, what do we have here?" I heard a low voice said. I looked up to see my enemy Kim fucking Taehyung and his friends.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" I shouted. He smirked. Oh gosh how I wish to punch that ugly smirk on his face.

"Nothing, I see you made a new friends." He said emphasizing the word friends.

"And why the hell do you care?" I sarcastically asked. He scoffed. "You think I care?"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you dumb or what? And what are you even doing in here, no one asked you to come here idiot." I said.

"Ooooohhhh, look Taehyung, she said you're an idiot." One of his friends said. I scoffed. "What? It's true though."

"Don't you ever call me that again." He warned me but I didn't care. "What? That you're an idiot? Pft!" I almost laughed but I managed it.

"Then, you'll regret it." He said in a low voice. "Tch, like I care, now SHOO! You're disturbing us." I said.

"And what if I don't want too?" He suddenly said. I stopped eating and stand up but Jisoo unnie stopped me but I don't care.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!? I yelled again. "Nothing." He simply said. "THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP BOTHERING US!?"

"It's because I own this place honey." He leaned closer and closer...

PAK!!!

I slapped him with all my might that his cheeks were red. All of us were left shock. Even his friends. But I don't care. This guy mess with the wrong girl.

He faced me with a super glare.

"FOR EVERYONE WHO'S WATCHING, LEAVE NOW! OR ELSE I WILL EXPEL YOU ALL." He shouted which made all the students in the cafeteria left.

We were about to leave too, but then "Except for them." He coldly said. I stopped on my tracks and face him. Again.

"What do you want now!?" I asked. I gotta admit, I feel a bit scared too.

When all of the students all left, it was just us. BTS, Blackpink and Twice.

"You," he started and pointed at me "don't mess with me. You'll regret it." I scoffed. "And why is that? Even if you're the owner of this school, the money is not yours. It's your parents idiot." I said sarcastically.

He looked taken back from what I said. I smirked. "What? Scared?"

He laughed a bit. "As if."

Then we started to argue.

Rosé POV

After I went to the bathroom, I noticed all of the students were all gone, well except for us.

I saw Jennie unnie arguing with someone. I noticed Jimin oppa was bored from all this shits.

Jennie unnie was arguing with Jimin's friend! I quickly went to them.

"Hey! What's going on here?" I suddenly said. The guy who's Jennie unnie was arguing looked at me.

"Tell your bitch friend here to not mess with me." He said. Jennie unnie glared at him. "And why not? Blah blah blah...." And they keep arguing.

I massaged my temples because I don't know how to deal with them.

"Ok listen here people!--" I didn't finish my sentence. "You don't tell me what to do." The guy said.

"Yah pabo! Don't talk to my friend like that!!!" Jennie unnie yelled. The guy looked at her. "And why not?" He said.

I noticed that Jimin oppa Isa here too. "Jimin oppa?" I called. Then he looked at me with shocked eyes and everyone is silent.

"Wait Chaeyoung, you know each other?" Jennie unnie asked. I nodded. "How?" She asked again

"Jisoo unnie will tell you later." I said.

"Chae? What are you doing here?" He then asked. "Well, my friend here is arguing with your friend so I have a reason to stop them." I explained.

"You," the guy pointed at Jennie unnie, "don't mess with me baby ever again." He warned again. She just rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

Finally! The fight is over! We walked away and head straight to class.

??? POV

Wait, Chaeyoung? As in PARK CHAEYOUNG!?

What is she doing here?? I thought she was dead!?

Ugh!

Sooo, who do think is it? I'll give you a clue, it's one of the BTS members. Stay tuned!