Chap 7-Pretend

Jisoo POV

"What are you looking at idiot?" I asked pissed again.

"You look gorgeous by the way." He looked away.

WAIT WHAT!? DID I HEAR IT RIGHT!? Wait, why am I even reacting?

"Tch, is something wrong with his eyes? Of course I'm gorgeous! Is something wrong with his brain?" I mumbled.

"What did you say unnie?" Rosé asked.

I got a little surprised when she hears that. "Uh did y-you hear that?"

"Hear what exactly?" She said innocently.

"Nevermind. Just listen to class Chaeyoung." Rosé just listen back to class.

You may be thinking that I'm too overprotective to her, but I need to. She is like a little sister that I never had. And I have the right to protect her. I didn't know more about their brake up but I'm sure it hurts her.

Finally this freaking bell rang! I got up and go to Rosé. "Rosé let's go! Faster!"

"What's the rush unnie? Are you on your period or something?" She teased.

"Aish! I'm just excited to go home!" I whinned.

"Wow, like a kid. Tsk!" Someone said.

"What are doing pervert!? Are you eavesdropping!?" I am losing my patience to this guy.

"I am not!" He defend

"Tsk whatever!" I complained. "Just get out!" I ordered.

"Um excuse me Ms Kim but this is not your school." He said.

"Whatever!"

He just rolled his eyes and left. I can hear laughing.

"Yah! What are you looking at huh!?" I asked her. 😑😤

Rosé POV

I stopped laughing when Jisoo unnie glared at me. Cuz you never wanna make her mad. If you do, you'll regret it.

Jisoo unnie looks like a monster when she's mad. She may be kind but she never trust others so easily that's why she's like that.

"YAH!" I flinched.

"What unnie?" I asked.

"Are you going home or what?" She's annoyed already.

"Uh you can go first just left me. I can take care of my self though." I explained.

"What!? No! What if you get hurt!?" She's worried.

😑

"Unnie I told you I'm fine. I'm a big girl now see?" I replied.

"Ugh! Ok fine! I will set this of but I will not do it again. Got it!?" Now she's angry?

"Yes yes yes yes!!!!!!! Just hurry up! Now I'm the one who's annoyed.

"Bye! I'll call you at home huh!?"

"YES!!! GET OUT NOW! I'M NOT YET DONE!"

By that she left.

When I was about to place my last book at my bag, I heard a voice.

"Wanna go home together?"

I looked up and saw the man from earlier. "Yes please! Oh, are you Jimin right?"

He chuckled. "Yes."

"Great!"

Jimin POV