Chap 11-New friends (JenSoo)

Jisoo POV

"Hey Jennie," I started, we are now walking "let's go to our locker first."

"Arasseo" she replied. We head towards our locker. "So Jennie, what is my number again? Hehe I forgot."

Jennie just:

"HAHAHA YOU TOTALLY LOOK ON YOUR FACE!" I said whilst laughing

"HAHAHA YOU TOTALLY LOOK ON YOUR FACE!" I said whilst laughing. "Unnie you asked me that 12345678910th time." She said pissed.

"HAHAHA I'm just joking you idiot. Now what is our class?" I asked.

"Uh I think it's Math...yeah it's math." She said smiling whilst looking at our schedule. I placed my other books on my locker and got my math book and notebook with me.

After I got it, we were about to head to our classroom when someone bumped into Jennie. "Oh miahne miahne! So sorry! I didn't see you there." Apologized someone.

"Oh no no, it's ok." Jennie said while getting up. I helped her. "Are you sure?" Said the other girl.

Me and Jennie looked at them. There we saw a girl with bangs and glasses and the other one is different from the other.

"Yes I'm fine. Are you the new students?" Jennie asked whilst I remained silent for a while.

"Yes we are." The girl with the glasses said. I finally spoke, "Hi, I'm Kim Jisoo and this is Kim Jennie." I said.

"Oh my name is Im Nayeon and this is Minatozaki Sana, my friend." They the girl with the glasses said.

"Wow, you have a long name Sana." I said. "T-thank you." She said shy.

"So, what's your class?" Jennie asked. "Ah we have Math." Nayeon said.

"Well we math too, come on, let's go!" I said. We walked to the room hand in hand.

---

The bell rang so that means it's time for lunch. "Hey guys, how about you join us for lunch? We can introduce you to our friends." Jennie said.

"Yeah, how about it?" I asked.

"Mmm, yeah sure, we can also introduce you to our other friends." Sana smiled. Nayeon just finished packing up, "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" She cheered.

"JINJA!? Let's go!" Me and Jennie said.

Me and Sana are walking while she was clinging into my arms.

When we reach the cafeteria, we Rosé and Lisa with other 2 friends?

"Hey guys! Who is this?" I asked. Before they got to answer, "Unnie?" One of them said.

"Jihyo? Momo?" Nayeon unnie said. "Mwo? Where are the others?" Sana said.

"Uh they are just buying foods." One of them said. "So Rosé, Lisa, who are these two?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

They chuckled. "Unnie don't be TOO overprotective, these are our new friends, Momo and Jihyo." She said saying the TOO word.

"So, how do you know guys each other?" Lisa said asking Jihyo and Momo girls. "Oh, they are our friends." The girl with big eyes said.

"Ohhhh, may I know your names?" Rosé politely asked. "Sure, my name is Im Nayeon and this is Minatozaki Sana." Nayeon said.

"Wow, what a long name you have there Sana." Lisa praised her. I can see Sana is shy. "T-thank you."

"Awww, don't worry she's ALWAYZZZZZZZ shy." Nayeon said. "Haha, Rosé too." Jennie said. "YAH UNNIE I'M NOT!" Rosé whinned.

While me and Lisa are just laughing our asses out. "Ok enough, let's eat." Nayeon said. "Yeah but first let's find a table first." I said. They just laugh.

Table position:

Rosé
Sana

Table

Jennie
Sana

Me
Nayeon
Jihyo

(A/N: Guys the table is big😂✌️😅)

When we were about to eat, we saw a few girls coming towards us. "Mwo? Jihyo, Sana, and Nayeon unnie, what are you doing here?" The tall girl asked. Well, I can see she has pretty eyes.

"Oh Tzuyu! Come sit with us!" Nayeon said. Me and my members looked at each other confused.

Soon, all of them seat with us. I cleared my throat. "So uh, who is this? Is this your friends your talking about?" I asked since we don't know this people.

"Oh yes! Girls, please introduce yourselves please." Sana said.

"Sure, hi, my name is Chou Tzu-yu. Please call me Tzuyu." She smiled.

"Hi! My name is Yoo Jeong-yeon. Call me Jeongyeon." She said.

"The names Kim Dahyun." She said boredly. "Yah Kim Dahyun! That's rude ya know?" Nayeon said. The Dahyun girl just rolled her eyes.

"Son Chaeyoung. Call me Chaeyoung." She said sweetly.

"Well what a coincidence, unnie here is Chaeyoung too!" Lisa squealed. "Yah!" Rosé said.

"What? Really!?" Chaeyoung (TWICE) said. Rosé just nods.

I saw another girl who is not talking. She's so quiet. "Mina? Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Momo said.

"O-oh u-uh, s-sorry.. my name is Mina
Sharon Myoi." She said shyly.

"Wowww, you guys are so pretty!" Chaeyoung (TWICE) said.

"You too." I said back. "So... friends?" Nayeon said. "Of course!" We all shouted.

Just then, a 7 guys was heading to our table.

"Well well, what do we have here?"

Who do you think said that? Stay tuned!!!💗