Chap 1-Morning

Chaeyoung POV

I was in the middle of sleeping when I hear shouting. And my butt hurts. Until I heard someone yelling.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!!! Get your butt out of here! You're going to be late on your first day of school!" Auntie Hyun yelled at me.

"Arghhhh! Just 5 more minutes pleaseeeee?" I begged.

"No, your uncle will be so mad at you"

After hearing those words, I quickly shot my eyes open cuz I'm sacred that uncle Min Ho will slap my butt. Again.

"Alright alright, geez, you don't need to slap my butt that hard ya know?" I scratched my butt. Auntie just rolled her eyes and got out.

I stretched my body first before I go to the bathroom. After stretching, I go to the bathroom to take shower.

Once I was done showering, I grabbed my wardrobe and picked my clothes. I have no time to pick any longer so I just picked this:

 I have no time to pick any longer so I just picked this:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I changed quickly before going downstairs. Once I got downstairs, I saw uncle Min Ho reading a newspaper whilst drinking a coffee and auntie Hyun was washing the dishes.

"Morning uncle, auntie." I greeted them. "Morning, come have breakfast." Auntie said.

I sat down in front of uncle. "You ready for your first day?" Uncle said. "Of course uncle! I've been waiting for months!" I said cheerfully.

Uncle just nodded and said, "Yeah, just be careful around boys huh?" My gosh! He is sooo overprotective. "Yeah yeah sure. I will not do that mistake again. Promise!"

"It's not that I'm preventing you. It's just that, don't go too far ok? If you like someone, tell it to us huh?"

"Yeah sure. But I'm not ready yet"

"Hm, good girl" uncle Min Ho smiled at me. After I was done with my breakfast, I placed my dish on the sink and said, "Bye auntie. Bye uncle! See ya later!"

I grabbed my bag and headed to the door. "Be careful Chaeyoung-ah!" They said.

Once I was at the door, I dialed Lisa.

"Hello?

"Yah Lisa-ya! Where are you?"

"Oh unnie. I'll meet you at the bus stop"

"Tsk. You better hurry huh?"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

I hunged up the phone and placed it on my pocket. I walked towards the bus stop. When I got there, I saw Lisa.

"Phew! Thank goodness you're early today." I said teasing her.

"Yeah I know! I was so excited today!"

"Me too!"

We talked a little cuz the is already here. I was the first one to hop on. Once we seated, Lisa said, "Unnie, where are those 2?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know either. Call Jisoo unnie." I said. "Ok!"

Lisa POV

I dialed Jisoo unnie's number. After minutes of ringing, she finally answered. "Thank goodness you picked up!" I said.

"Yo Lisa! Wassup?"

"Wassup? Wassup your face! Where are you!?" I said almost yelled.

"Uh actually I'm in the school."

"What!? Where is Jennie unnie!?"

"She's right here with me"

I sighed in relief. Cuz if Jennie is not with her, I swear we will go to school without her.

"Oh ok bye! We're almost there. Wait for us!"

"Ok bye Lisa!"

I hunged up the phone. Rosé unnie and I chatted for a while until we were in the gate of the school.

We hopped off the bus and began looking for the two. After looking for 15 minutes, we finally saw them.

"Aish, what took you so long?"

"There was I little traffic." I said while catching my breath finding these two.

"Ok so since we're all here, let's go inside!" Rosé unnie said.

Ayeeeeee guyz, I will update again tomorrow. See yah! Oh and please vote🥺