Chap 2-Worst Class

Chaeyoung POV

We headed towards the school because we are running late. On our first day. We first head to the principal office to see our schedule. I knock on the principal's office.

"Come in" the principal said. We open the door and saw the principal reading something. She turned her head to see us. Wow, she looks nice.

"Uh Good morning principal," we greeted her. "So, are you the 4 transferee?" She asked.

"Yes we are, miss?" Jisoo unnie asked. "Oh! Just call me principal Park." She said.

"Oh what a coincidence. I am park too!" I explained. "Really? That's great! So now we're going to see your schedules."

"Jisoo and Jennie you first subject will be Math at room 304."

"Ugh! Among all of the subjects, why is it have to be math!?" Jennie unnie whispered. "Shut the fuck up will you?" Jisoo unnie said. "Uh, thank you Principal Park, me and Jennie will get going."

The principal just nods. "And, Rosé and Lisa, your subject will be Chemistry on room 205"

"Thank you Principal Park. We'll get going." We bow to her in respect.

We exit the principal's office and headed to our class. When we reach there, we first knock.

"Come in!" The teacher said. We open the door and got inside. "Oh! Are you the transferee?" The teacher asked.

"Yes." We said. "Good, the class is about to start, please introduce yourselves."

"Hello, my name is Park Chaeyoung. You can call me Rosé or Chae." I introduced myself.

"Hello, my name is Lalisa Monoban. I'm from Thailand. You can call me Lisa for short." Lisa introduced herself.

The teacher nods. "Ok, Rosé please take a seat beside Park Jimin. Park Jimin please raise your hand."

That Park Jimin raised his hand. Oh! He's a boy?

"And Lisa please take a seat in front of Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook please raise your hand?"

The Jungkook raised his hand in a lazy way.

I took my seat beside that Park Jimin. When I already seated, he whispered,
"Hey cutie pie."

What!? Who does he think he is!? I just ignored it and listen to class.

Lisa POV

Me and Chaeyoung unnie took our seats. I seat in front of that guy. After I seat down, the class started.

While I am in the middle of listening, someone pulled my hair. I took a glance in the back. But I saw no one but the guy who's sleeping.

I just ignored it and listened back to the lesson. But someone pulled my hair again!

I looked behind me. There I saw the guy smirking at me. I shot him a death glare.

The bell ring and that means it's time for lunch. While I was fixing my things, someone slammed their hand on my chair!

I looked up. I saw the Jeon Jungkook man. I raised an eyebrow at him, "What do you want?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

What the fuck!? Is he out of his mind or does he even have a mind!

"What the hell!? What kind of question is that!?"

"I am asking you idiot!" He yelled at me. "What if I say yes? What will you do huh?"

The man smirked. "You will no longer see him." With that, he walked away.

"I DON'T EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!" I yelled.

He turned around. "You will have soon." He said expressionless.

What!?

I don't know why my heart is pounding fast. What the heck!? Is this love at first sight!? Nahhh, I don't think so.

"Hey Lisa, you ready for lunch?" I flinched when Rosé unnie called me.

"Yeah...sure."

"Are you alright? You seem lost." She said worriedly.

"Nah nah, I'm fine. Just hungry. Let's go!"

"Yeyyyy!"

Alright guys! Chaelisa is done! Now, Jensoo is next!