Two Weeks

A/N: Double update today for a couple of reasons, but mostly because I probably won't have time tomorrow. There's a lot that happens in this one!

Rey follows Ben through the front door of a small white building placed behind a wall of hedges. It opens up into a newly renovated room with a living room and kitchen, looking out at the ocean from the cliff front. There are hundreds of blue top roofs leading to the water below them and a line of trees that separate them from everyone else.

Ben leads her down a set of stairs and into a hallway with two-door, telling her that they are the guest rooms and where the Kuruk and Vicrul will be staying. The next floor down then, he opens a door into a small room with a queen bed with white bedding on it that opens into a private patio with a pool, lined with foliage, and looking out over the same view as upstairs.

"This is beautiful," Rey marvels and sits down on a chair on the side of the bedroom.

"Thank you," Ben says as he sets the suitcase down. "If it makes you more comfortable, I can sleep elsewhere," Ben says calmly and kindly.

"Why would I want that?" Rey asks him, cocking her head to the side.

"I don't know," he shrugs. "I guess I figured since you've been weird since the kid conversation on the plane, that you were maybe reconsidering us."

Rey looks at him, observing his inability to look her in the eyes and his shoulders that are slumped forward. 'He thinks we're over' Rey thinks to herself, and immediately knows she needs to do something to fix it.

She stands up slowly and walks towards him, Ben still refuses to look up at her and she observes his soft face. Placing her hands on the back of his neck and on his cheek, she turns his head to her, making him look at her, then pulls his face down to kiss him.

He pauses out of shock for a moment before he kisses her back and wraps his arms tentatively around her as they fall into a slow rhythm together.

Rey grabs his white T-shirt and pulls it off over his head before pushing him back on the armchair and making him sit. She straddles over him, pulling him close to her again and continues to kiss him, keeping the kisses slow, passionate, and loving. He snakes his tongue into her mouth occasionally and she grinds against him each time lightly in response.

She pulls back from his lips and looks at him, as he fishes for more and opens his eyes to look at her. "I'm not leaving," she whispers, running circles in his thick black hair on the back of his head. "I promise," she rests her forehead against his. "Okay?"

"Okay," he whispers, looking at her collarbone that is visible in her tank top.

"Hopefully this will help convince you," she whispers as she unbuckles his jeans, releasing his hardened member and runs her hands up it. His eyes dilate immediately and his lips part as he stares into her eyes and she bites her lip.

"I..." he trails off.

"Yes?" Rey prompts and she removes her own pants before climbing back on top of him and guiding him into her.

"Nothing," he lies with a murmur into her shoulder and she starts to move up and down on him. She sucks hard on his shoulder, intentionally bringing blood to the surface as he breaths become more audible and he sneaks his fingers under her shirt.

"One of these days, you won't catch yourself, you'll just say it," she says bluntly and kisses him before he has a chance to react and she quickens the pace of her movements.

"Will you tell me now?" Rey whispers, from her spot on Ben's chest. They had moved from the chair into the bed before either one was able to reach completion starting a slow exploration of each other. She lays on his naked body, both of their skin since cooled by the fans, and he has his arm wrapped around her.