Candyshipping

"Hey, Harry!" Ron yelled as he ran towards his best friend on platform 9 3/4.

Ron soon noticed Harry was crying and ran faster to hug him.

"Are you ok?" Ron asked.

"No, not really... the Dursleys treat me like I'm a freak!" Harry said sobbing.

"I'll see if mum could let you stay for Christmas break, we both know she'll say yes," Ron said.

"You would do that for me...?" Harry asked wiping up his tears.

"I would do anything for you," Ron said but immediately covered his mouth and blushed like crazy.

"I-I would do anything for you, too," Harry said as he gently pulled Ron's hands off his face.

Without hesitating, Ron smashed his lips onto Harry's.

A lot of people gave them weird looks as the time went by.

The train whistle made them jump and brake apart.

"Come on lovebirds! We don't wanna miss the train!" Hermione said as she yanked them by their wrists onto the train.

"Ginny! Code sail! The ship has sailed!" Hermione shouted and ran off squealing with Ginny, Lavender, Parvarti, Padma, and Luna.

"Jeez, what's gotten into them, am I right?" Neville said pointing at the girls as Ron and Harry rolled their eyes.

The roles:

Harry; the hurt best friend that needs comfort

Ron; the main character that has a crush on said hurt character

Hermione; the shipper

Neville; the clueless friend

Ginny; the sister that ships you with your crush no matter what

Lavender, Parvarti, Padma, and Luna; the shippers's best friends and will squeal until your eardrums bleed