Jeverus

"Lily and Snivellus sitting in a tree!" Sirius yelled at Severus studying with Lily.

"Oh shove off Sirius!" Lily yelled.

"Oh shove off my arse!" Sirius yelled back causing the two to get into an argument.

"Sometimes, I don't know if their flirting or actually being mean," Severus said to James.

"Pfft, I know right!" James said.

"Hey, wanna go somewhere else and leave a quick note for when they cool down?" Severus asked, uncertain if his crush would want to do anything with him.

"Err, Three Broomsticks sound ok?" James said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah," Severus said as he wrote 'Three Broomsticks' on a piece of parchment.

They quietly left the library and headed towards Hogsmeade. 

Along the way, Severus, without thinking, grabbed James's hand. James honestly thought nothing of it and even blushed a little.

They completely ignored the strange looks they were getting and sat at a four-seater.

"What would this couple like?" a lady asked as the two boys blushed furiously.

"We- uh- aren't together..." James said as both of their hands shot from one another.

"Oh, sorry for inferring. What would you two like?" the lady said.

"Four butterbeers please," Severus said as he tossed a couple sickles across the table.

The lady nodded and collected the money.

After the lady was gone, James said, "Can I ask you a serious question Sna- uh- Severus?"

"Y-yeah...?" Severus said.

"Would you, you know, wanna be a couple? I mean, if my friends or your friends don't except us, are they really friends?" James said as both boys turned crimson.

"I-I thought you'd never ask," Severus said as he smashed his lips onto James's.

They immediately pulled apart when the lady coughed.

She asked, "So, now can I call you a couple?"