Snucius

"Narcissa? I'm going out with a friend, bye!" Lucius said as he kissed his wife.

"Bye sweets!" Narcissa said and ran off to the kitchen.

The smile on Lucius's face slowly faltered into a smirk and he grabbed his coat and was out the front door.

He apparated to a mansion slightly smaller than his and it said, 'Prince Manor' on the creepy, old sign.

He approached the door and knocked, the smirk turning into an evil grin.

The door opened with Severus Snape having a confused expression on his face.

"C-come in, Lucius," Snape said as Lucius took a step in and dragged Severus down to his room.

"L-Lucius?!" Snape said as Lucius closed the door, locked it with magic, and cast a charm on Snape. 

"Lucius Malfoy in my room with the door locked, I see where this is going," Snape said and smirked.

"Yes, the charm I made works," Lucius whispered and walked over to Snape.

Lucius snogged Snape until Snape realized what he was doing (which took about two hours since the spell was pretty strong).

"L-Lucius...?" Snape said and backed away, "What happened?"

"You just became my secret boyfriend," Lucius said as Snape widened his eyes.

"If you liked me, you could've just said so," Snape said and snogged the daylight out of Lucius.

A/N: Oooof! Luci and Sevy sittin' in a tree~