Perciver

"What do you want Wood?!" Percy shouted after he was fed up with Oliver's annoying comments.

They stood staring at each other, Oliver tearing up.

"I see, I am unwanted here," Oliver said and sped away.

Fred and George hopped over to shocked Percy.

"You need to apologize mate," George said.

Percy covered his face and let out a groan in frustration.

"It's alright mate, accidents happen! Now go apologize to your 'boyfriend' before he cries himself to sleep," Fred says.

Percy rolled his eyes at the word 'boyfriend' but took the twins' advice and ran off.

Oliver was slouching on a sofa, crying while bathing himself in pictures.

"Oh look, it's me and Perce in second year when I got excepted onto the quidditch team! He would never know how much I wanted to kiss him that day," Oliver said and Percy silently made his way behind him.

Right before Oliver picked up another picture, Percy kissed his neck.

Oliver whipped his around to see Percy smiling softly. Oliver quickly smashed his lips onto Percy's.

"I love you Perce," Oliver whispered into Percy's ear.

"I love you, too~" Percy said before kissing Oliver again.

Not that long, but cute.                   WATERMELON SUGAR HIIIIIIIIIIGH
Because the song is stuck in my head.

I'm doing another Q&A so don't be shy and ask as many questions as you want (as long as they aren't too personal)