Perciver

"Percy! Wait up!" Oliver shouted to the redhead as he was leaving the quidditch stands.

"Yes, uh- Wood?" Percy said as he turned around and straightened his shirt.

"Follow me!" Oliver said as he and Percy ran to the center of the quidditch field.

"Everyone's attention please!" Lee shouted as if on cue, "The Gryffindor quidditch team captain would like to say something!"

Oliver pulled out his wand, used a voice amplifying spell, and said, "I hope you all know Percy Weasley. I really wanted to ask him a question!"

Oliver bent down on one knee and said, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!" Percy yelled almost instantly.

Oliver got up and kissed Percy. It was just a huge blast of passion coming from the both of them.

"YES!!" Fred, George, Angelina, Harry, Alicia, and Katie screamed.

"Hate to break up this amazing moment but, it's almost curfew," Dumbledore said as everyone rushed into Hogwarts.

"Heh, kids," Dumbledore said as he shed a tear.

Yeet

Tell me your favorite Harry Potter ship, favorite mha/bnha ship, and favorite sanders sides ship (if you know them of course)

mha/bnha: miczawa or bakudeku (and bakugou x anger management)

sanders sides: bro, analogical hits different (and Remy x coffee)