Cause im in love with him - Cscoop (1/3)

Start from the beginning

--- 🚗 ---

"you can't keep doing this." Carson says, Schlatt was driving whilst y/n sat in the passenger seat. And Carson sitting in the back for "more leg room".
"Can't keep doing what? Being a Victim of Unrequited love?" She asks, inhaling her cigarette. "No, smoking. Give me that shit." Schlatt pops in, taking the cigarette from her fingers and flicking it out of the window. "Have you gone to the doctor?" Carson asks, his leg now bouncing in anxiousness. "no, I haven't. I made an appointment next week Friday." She says, still alittle mad that Schlatt threw her last cigarette out the window. "do you want one of us to go with you?" Schlatt asks.

Schlatt had always been y/n's older brother figure, having a soft spot for her and being protective as ever. Both Carson and Schlatt were her big brother figures, there when she made her first video, and there when she hit 3 mil.
"Uh, could one of you guys come with? I don't really trust myself driving, ever since I started coughing petals like a cat with hairballs." She says making Schlatt laugh.

"Yea I'll come. Carson, Trav, and Josh are going to the mall later. And the others are making another video." He says, she nods and smiles. "Don't worry about me, honestly. I'll be fine! What's the worst that could happen?" She asks,
"Death." The 2 boys say in sync making her giggle. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

- (。ŏ﹏ŏ) -

It wasn't fine, in fact it had gotten worse as the hours rolled by. Sometimes y/n wished she didn't know Cooper had a girlfriend, but he would always call
Y/n. Asking for date ideas, advice when he and his girlfriend had conflicts, or when it was their anniversary and he didn't know what to get. Her heart clenched as he would talk about his girlfriend for hours, his eyes would brighten when the subject came up, and his smile would slowly form when he thought about her.

Y/n hated it, but kept a big smile. Always saying she was proud of him, but would always quickly quiet down. Feeling the petals form, making her neck itch. Her chest would begin to tighten and it would get harder for her to breathe, trying to take in deep breaths without wincing in pain.

When she went to the doctor, Schlatt sat by the door. Listening to them talk, and it was absolutely heart breaking. The stems and flowers had began to grow rapidly, wrapping around her lungs like a corset. She only had about an estimated 5 months to live, the best she could do was to keep her distance. Though the doctor begged for y/n to get the surgery,
She refused. "You are so young, don't you want to live happily?" The doctor asks, y/n smiles. "Doc, being with the man I'm in love with has made me the happiest. Being with the friends I have has made me the happiest. I've seen the way the surgery effects people from personal experiences. Surgery isn't what I want." She says, making the doctor sigh. "Fine, I've prescribed you suppressors. These are the second strongest. If you begin to feel the pain you've felt before the suppressors, then come back, but after that strongest dosage, any stronger could kill you." The doctor says, Y/n smiles. "I will, thanks doc." She says, the doctor gives y/n a sad smile and let the two leave. Though the words "ive seen the way the surgery effects people from personal experiences."
Lingered in the back of Schlatt's mind.

[ 2 months later ]

It was so fast, the suppressors had stopped working only 2 months in. It shouldn't have been this way, she should've been fine until she goes back got the doctors. Tears began to fall down her cheeks and whimpers began to echo across her home. She quickly scrolled through her contacts and looked for the caller. She quickly puts the phone to her cheeks, hearing the person pick up. "Y/n-" "schlatt." She sobs out, making Schlatt panic instantly.
"What wrong?" He asks, his voice sounded urgent. "The suppressors! They-they stopped working. It's so hard to breathe Schlatt." She says sobbing, trying to suck in as much air as she could. "Shit- alright. I'm grabbing Traves and Carson and we'll be over in 5 minutes, Ok? He says, she hums as she nods her head. She hangs up, heaving loudly, trying to gasp for a bit a breath.

She gets up, trying to get water. Her body feeling weak and her head in pain.
"Y/N!" Traves screams, opening the front door. Most likely using the key she hid under her fake flower pot. Traves runs up to y/n, who was now on the floor. Her body feeling weak, soon she starts to choke, spitting down flower.
Soon she felt the blood, "SHIT!" She tries to scream, only spitting out more blood and petals. "Y/n hey stay with me! Carson get water!" Schlatt says, leaning down to her. Holding onto her as she tries to breathe. "We need to take you to the hospital-" "sure, but please. Don't bring the others. Don't bring Cooper." She says, trying to breathe. Wiping the blood off her lips, smudging it, now becoming a long strip from her lips to her cheek.

The smell of blood and flowers filled the room. Carson quickly gave Y/n water, downing the drink instantly.
Traves looked at y/n with a sad gaze, his eyes glistening like he might cry soon.
"You can't keep doing this." He whispers, watching y/n cough more bloody peonies. "No. I'll be fine. Please. Don't tell Cooper." She begs. Her voice raspy, and her teeth covered in blood.
"He'll force himself to love me, and regret his girlfriend. She doesn't deserve this." She says, drinking more water from the glass Carson gave her.
"And I'm not getting that damn surgery either." She grits, avoiding Carson's eyes. She soon tries to get up, stumbling a bit and using Traves for support. Traves held her tightly, whilst Carson held her hand, And Schlatt outside first to start the car. Quickly, they got Y/n into the car and started to drive.

"Y/n, you're killing yourself. Why do you keep doing this?" Schlatt asks, his voice became soft but filled with Concern. She only looks up and gives him a smile.

"Becuase I'm in love with him."

—————-
This was so long XD
But I really liked it. I've been wanting to do a hanahaki related story for a while now.
So I'm kinda excited for this!

I've said this a million times I know-
But I'm really young so if you have any criticism for me, don't be afraid to comment!

Thank you for reading! ✨🌸

- magnolia