Chapter 35: It'll soon be Spring

Začať od začiatku

"Oh, are they gonna take us 'round Tokyo?" Y/N asks in interest as she perks up.

"Well, we mainly came along just because wanted to." Komori chuckles nervously. "To be honest, Sakusa doesn't really know the area that well either... Since he generally stays at home most of the time."

"So... technically you're showin' all three of us around Tokyo." Y/N says slowly as Komori sheepishly grins.

"What the heck? Why'd you ask me if I knew the area well when you don't??" Atsumu groans as Sakusa rolls his eyes.

"I never said anything about knowing the area well, I just asked if you did." He mutters. "Plus, I know the area a lot better than you do."

"He's got you there, Atsumu." Y/N smirks as Atsumu huffs indignantly.

"Well~ I'm open to suggestions if there are places you guys want to go." Komori says cheerfully as they all turn to him. "Miya? Any ideas?"

"Uhh... movies?" Atsumu tilts his head as he tries to think. "I usually go out to the movies with 'Samu and Aran-kun."

"Ah, Sakusa doesn't really like going to the cinema." Komori laughs. "It can be dirty and you never know who sat in the chairs before you got there."

Atsumu rubs his chin in thought as he tries to think of something else. "Hmm... Karaoke? It's on my list of things I wanna do with my teammates when we have time, so maybe?"

"Isn't that potentially dirty too?" Y/N asks as she thinks. "Since you never know who's held the microphone before... or breathed into it..."

"That's true." Sakusa mutters as Atsumu tries to think of something else.

"I don't know, bowling??"

"That's dirty as well." Komori sighs as he facepalms. "This is why Kiyoomi doesn't go out much, there's nothing he feels safe doing."

"Argh! Why are'ya so hard to work with??" Atsumu complains. "Can'tcha just wear gloves or somethin' when we go bowling??"

The three of them blink in surprise as they make eye contact with each other. They never expected Atsumu to come up with a good solution, but they'd never want to admit he did, so they choose to ignore his suggestion.

"Anyway, any other ideas?" Y/N asks as she turns to Komori.

"Hmm... no contact activities..." Komori thinks to himself. "I mean, ice skating doesn't have much contact, as long as you don't fall I guess."

"Ohh, that's a good idea." Atsumu agrees as he turns to Sakusa. "Is that good enough for you?"

"Ehh... actually... I probably can't go ice skating..." Y/N says meekly as she plays with her fingers. "It's not safe... and my parents always tell me that I'll slip on the ice and someone will skate over my hands and chop off my fingers."

The three boys look mildly disturbed at her statement as Komori nervously chuckles. "That is... oddly gory and specific..."

"Well, is there anywhere you want to go, L/N?" Sakusa asks.

Y/N tilts her head to the side as she thinks for a moment. "Well... generally I just go to the arcade with Atsumu and stuff, but I guess it might be a bit dirty for you." She responds as Atsumu sighs.

"Guess we'll all just die then."

"How 'bout you take one for the team?" Y/N suggests as she smirks.

"I'm starting to draw blank on potential activities too." Komori sighs as he facepalms. "Why is this so hard?"

"We'll probably just use up all the time discussin' what we can do rather than doin' anything." Y/N shrugs. "There isn't much we can do as a group unless we go sight seeing or something."