(Rewrite) Movie

ΨTime skip 2 days because I’m still lazyΨ

The two boys were now dating secretly. Kaidou still wasn’t comfortable telling the school which Saiki totally understood. Since Saikis parents were still out he let Kaidou stay at his house whenever. Kaidou wasn’t that nervous around Saiki that much anymore but still was a bit awkward.

ΨTime skipΨ

The day was almost over and Kaidou only got more anxious. Sure he's spent the night before but the boy couldn't help it. Kaidous spiral was interrupted by a paper being placed on his desk. “The trip to Okinawa is coming up. Get this signed by monday.” Matsuzaki said, handing out papers. As if on queue the bell rang.

ΨSaikis houseΨ

The two walked into Saikis house and went to his room. Saiki sat on his chair and Kaidou sat on the bed. “Hey Saiki?” Saiki jumped a bit, Kaidous mind was super scrambled so it was a surprise he even talked. “Your parents are out for the rest of the month. How are you going to get it signed?” Saiki shrugged, “I have my ways.” Kaidou decided not to question it and just let it go for now. Saiki got up and went to his parents' large box of movies that they stored in his room. ‘Want to watch a movie?’ He asked telepathically since he wasn’t facing him. “Sure. What do you want to watch?” Saiki picked up the box, bringing it over to the bed.

“S-Saiki? Isn’t that heavy?” Kaidou asked, getting up to help. To Saiki the box barely weighed half a pound. “No, I’m good.” He said, setting it on the bed. ‘Addams family, Iron Man, Spiderman,” Saiki kept listing the movies. They ended up watching Avengers Endgame.

Before the movie started Saiki and Kaidou went to the kitchen, grabbing Popcorn, Chips, Candy, and of course Coffee Jelly. After their kitchen raid the two walked back up to Saikis room before sitting on Saikis bed and starting the movie.