Chapter 2

'What was that? I used my powers without even thinking! And why did I change my mind about the gross ramen-' Saikis eyes widened. All of a sudden the glass on his dresser shattered. Saiki sighed. He got up and cleaned the glass up. Once he was finished he layed on his bed and stared at the ceiling. 'No. I can't.'

(Time skip)

Saiki woke up to his alarm. He got up and ready for school. He was about to open the front door when all of a sudden, 'I hope Saiki is still home.' Saiki froze. 'Why is Kaidou here?' Saiki was deep in thought and was startled by the knock at the door. Saiki opened it and was almost face to face with Kaidou. Saiki could feel his face heating up. "H-hi S-Siak-ki" Why was Kaidou shuddering. "*cough* Um. I w-was wondering if y-you wanted to, to w-walk to sc-school. *cough* w-with m-me?" Saikis eyes widened. "S-sorry you dont have t-" Kaidou was cut off by Saiki closing the door behind him. "S-saiki?" Kaidou was surprised to say the least. 'What am I doing?!' Saiki looked at Kaidou. 'What is happening? My face is heating up and my stomach is in knots' Saiki looked at Kaidou and noticed a deep blush on his face. 'Oh wow, he's looking at me. I wish I didnt stutter so much. I wish I could just tell him how I feel.' Kaidous brain was spinning. "Kaidou." Kaidou froze. 'Did he really just talk?!' "We should go to school" "sure" kaidou started walking along with Saiki. 'I cant get my head out of the gutter. Saikis voice was so... nice' Kaidou shaked his head to get his thoughts in order. Kaidou looked over   to Saiki and his face was bright pink. "SAIKI ARE YOU OK?!*cough* Um... your face is pink" Saiki immediately felt the heat on his face and felt it rise. 'WHATS HAPPENING?!' "U-um" Saiki couldn't speak, his chest hurt. He didnt know what to do. "Do you feel ok Saiki?" Kaidou was worried, he wasn't sure if Saiki was sick or not. Saiki looked at Kaidou and nodded. "Hey Saiki? Do you want to hang out after school" Kaidou looked at Saiki. 'Please say yes. Please say yes.' Saiki nodded just as they entered the school. "Ok. I'll meet you at the gate after school." Just as Kaidou finished his sentence the first bell rang.

'What was that'