Chapter 18

It was lunch time and Teruhashi was still trying to figure out the way those two interacted. So far she had come up with ether it was morse code, or one of them is physic. 'As if. Physics aren't real.' She quickly brushed it off while she sat down to eat. Little did she know the physic and his boyfriend where 2 tables behind her talking about that nights plans.
'So no movies.' Saiki said after explaning the spoiler this. 'Got it. How about we pack a dinner and eat at the park?' Kaidou suggested. 'We could do that.' Saiki said nodding in approval. 'Cool. Do you want me to pick you up?' Kaidou said blushing. Saiki saw this and decided to tease him a bit 'Ooo. You asked me on a date then volunteered to pick me up. Look at you.' Kaidous face went bright red. He quickly calmed himself, his face now a few shades of pink. He poked Saikis chest and poured. "Dont do that" Saiki laughed. He raised his hands in defeat 'Ok. Ok. Got it.' They both broke out in laughter.
Once their laughter died down the ball rang, signaling the end of lunch. "So I'll pick you up after school Saiki?" Kaidou said looking behind him while dumping his trash. Saiki nodded.

'See you tonight'

A/N
Whoa. 2 chapters in one day?!
I know its still short but I had to write one after someone asked. If y'all have any chapter ideas (besides smut) I would be happy to consider them. Have a great week and I'll talk to y'all Friday😊