Chapter 5

About half way through the movie, Kaidou fell asleep. Saiki noticed almost immediately and paused the movie. Kaidou was leaned against Saikis shoulder. Saiki sat their enjoying the 'silence' for a few minutes. Kaidous chest softly falling up and down. 'He looks so peaceful' Saiki was sad when he had to place his boyfriend on his bed. As Saiki covered Kaidou with a blanket Kaidou started to mumble in his sleep. Saiki lightly pulled back Kaidous hair and kissed his forehead. With that he teleported to where his parents where staying. Upon arrival 2 adults screamed. "Saiki! What are you doing here?!" Saikis mom asked, recovering from shock first. 'We are going on a trip in 2 weeks and I need to sign this.' Saiki said telepathically while handing his mom the Okinawa form. "Ok Ku. I'll sign it, but why do you want to go. You usually never want to go and now your teleporting for us to sign it?" Saiki froze. His face started to heat up. 'I can tell you both when you get home.' Saiki said calming the growing blush. "Ok Ku." His mother and father signed the papers "And, done. Here Kusuo" his mom said as she handed him the paper. 'Thanks guys' Saiki said as he teleported back to his room.
Saiki placed the paper on his desk so he wouldn't forget it tomorrow. After he was done he got into his bed next to Kaidou and fell asleep.

Morning

Saiki was the first to wake up. He sat up slowly as not to wake the sleeping boy next to him. He checked the time. '6:30. School starts in 2 hours. I'll wake Kaidou up if he isn't up in 30 minutes. Saiki decided to take a shower while he waits. About 10 minutes into his shower he hears movement and could tell Kaidou was up. Turning off the shower, Saiki dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. Before Saiki left the bathroom he put on his glasses just in case. Saiki leaves the bathroom and goes to change. When he walks into his room all he could here was Kaidous thoughts, 'Oh my GOD! Saiki is so hot. Wait. Didn't I fall asleep on the couch? What am I doing on th-' Kaidous face turned to a bright cherry realizing he slept in Saikis bed with Saiki next to him. Saiki couldent help but chuckle at the blue haired boy behind him.

'Wait. How is Saikis paper signed?'