Beach episode

Let me put this here before I forget to tag animeis4nerdslikeme. There are a bunch of KarlNapity at the bottom and shit. If y'all don't like it, don't look :)
KarlNapity is a polyamorous relationship between three men from the dream smp (It is roleplay though)
Anyway, here's the next chapter for y'all.

∆∆∆

ψAfter dinnerψ

The boys (Saiki, Kaidou, and Nendou) were walking to their room. ‘You sure you're ok?’ Kaidou asked. ‘I’m fine. Quit worrying.’ Saiki said, laughing a little bit. ‘Hey! It’s not funny!’ ‘It’s a little bit funny.’

Reaching their room, Nendou sat in a corner and played his Nintendo. Kaidou started setting up his stuff and Saiki was sitting on a couch, reading a book. About 5 minutes later Saiki finished his book and Kaidou finished setting up. ‘The girls are coming. Don’t do anything stupid.’ Kaidou scoffed, ‘I would never!’ He said, putting his hand to his chest acting offended. Saiki rolled his eyes.

Saiki got up and walked to the door. “What are you doing?” Kaidou whispered. Saiki opened the door revealing Teruhashi and Chiyo who were about to knock. “S-Saiki?” Teruhashi stuttered. Saiki chuckled, and of course the girls noticed. Chio leaned over to Teruhashi, “Did you hear Saiki laugh?” She whispered. ‘What’s going on?’ Kaidou asked, snapping out of his laughing fit. ‘They may have heard me laugh a bit. Now they're gossiping about it.’ Kaidou could feel the eyeroll Saiki couldn't do. He walked over to the door where the three were standing and leaned over to the two girls. “Did Saiki really laugh?” He whispered. The two girls turned bright pink. “Are we really that bad at whispering?” They asked worryingly. Kaidou shrugged.

“A-anyway,” Teruhashi started, “A bunch of boys showed up at our dorm so we thought we all could play some uno until they were gone.” She finished, trying to look as cute as she could. Kaidou shrugged, “Sure.” Saiki quickly caught onto the plan and smiled.

They all sat around the table, Saiki dealing the cards. “The winner has to kiss the loser.” Teruhashi quickly said before the cards were dealt. ‘This makes it even better.’ Kaidou thought. ‘Kusuo, deal me a bad hand.’ ‘Ok.’

ψSmall time skip to the end of the gameψ
-Brought to you by gay juice

Kaidou was the first out, then Chiyo. Now it was Saiki vs Teruhashi. She wasn’t to siked about having to kiss Kaidou but she really didn’t want to see Saiki do it. Saiki easily won. The two girls froze. ‘Act nervous.’ Saiki said before he started to move closer. Kaidou started to slowly move back and stutter. “S-Sai-ki I don’t t-think we have t-to-” He was cut off by Saikis lips against his. They only did it for a few seconds because the girls were there. Saiki backed up and went back to his seat, grabbing the cards and reshuffling. “How about one more round?”

 “How about one more round?”