Chapter 6

'Crap. Kaidou noticed the paper was signed. What do I do?' Saiki was panicking, he couldent find a good excuse for his parents signatures to be on that paper. "Hey Saiki." 'WHAT DO I DO?!' '*cough* Yes Kaidou?' Saiki noticed he used his telepathy by accident AGAIN(How you cough telepathically, I have no idea). 'He had to have noticed that' Saiki was starting to panic (even more). Why does he keep slipping up around Kaidou? 'Did Saiki just talk without moving his mouth? No. Must be my imagination.' Saiki let out a breath he didnt know he was holding. "Um, how did you get your paper signed already? Your parents aren't even here." 'Good greef' "Do you really want to know?" Saiki knew he was going to regret telling Kaidou but if he wants to know he can know. 'What does he mean by that? Is he ok? Are his parents somehow in the house? Of course I want to know' Saiki took a deep breath. Kaidou was about to say yes but before he could Saiki walked up to him. 'Dont freak out.' Saiki was worried about what will happen once Kaidou knows. Saiki glanced at the time. 8am. "Oh look at the time. We better get to school." Saiki said suddenly which made Kaidou jump a bit. Before Kaidou could get his school bag Saiki teleported them into an ally about 2 blocks away from the school. 'WHAT JUST HAPPEND?! HOW DID WE GET HERE?!' Saiki phisicly flinched from how loud the other male was shouting (In his head) 'Wait. My school ba-' Kaidous thoughts were cut off by Saikis voice echoing through his head. 'You mean this?' Saiki asked as he pulled out his and Kaidous bags. "Ho-how?" 'How could he do that? Thats awesome. Is Saiki a phycic?' 'pretty much' "Y-you can read my mind?!" Saiki nodded. "I understand if you don't want t-mmh" Saiki was cut off by Kaidous lips on his. Kaidou backed up 'I know you can here me. I love you. I dont care if you have some mind reading powers or whatever.' Saiki felt himself tearing up. 'Wow. Ive never actually cried before.' Saiki was surprised. Kaidou noticed him crying and pulled him into a hug.
They stayed like that until Saiki calmed down a little then went to school.
When they enterd the school Saiki made sure Kaidou knew not to tell ANYONE.

'Im glad he knows'

A/N

Hey everyone. I know im updating a bunch but their is nothing else to do. I hope you all like it and mabye leave suggestions on other ideas for the book. I'm out. C y'all later