chapter 14

*Hannah's P.O.V*

I woke up at 10:00am.

Dad came in without knocking.

"Someone is down stairs she wants to talk you." I nodded and he walked out while I got dressed. I put on a ghost town shirt black skinny jeans and my combat boots. I straightened my hair and put eyeliner on aswell as mascara. I sighed and walked out of my room and down stairs to see Charlotte sitting on the couch looking nervous as hell.

"Hannah im so sor-"

I stoped Charlotte by pulling her into a hug. She hugged me back. "Im sorry" she whispered in my ear.

"Its fine dont stress about it."

I really did frogive her I mean come on we could be friends now and jade would have another friend speak of the devil and he shall apear.

Jade walked into the house with her backpack and a bag of chips.

"Jade I didn't know you were coming over" I stared at her while she put her stuff at the bottom of the stairs.

"I know I just wanted to hang plus I saw on twitter that max adopted a girl and im assuming thats you?" She asked pointing to Charlotte.

"Yea" Charlotte replied.

"Nice to meet you im jade" jade said shaking Charlottes hand.

"Well I see we are all gonna be best friends"

I said happily.

"Yea we have school tomorrow did max register you?"

She nodded and I smiled.

"Hey jade you think you could stay the night so we can tell Charlotte who to stay away from especially... wait whats her name?" I asked jade. "Her name is savannah."

She said

"Ya especially Savannah."

She looked confused

"Shes the slut of the school she basically slept with every guy at school" jade explained.

"Ohhh" Charlotte said.

I nodded.

"Jade call your mom and ask your mom if you can stay" she nodded dialling her moms number and called her mom

¥Later that night¥

We laughed while throwing pop corn at dad and max. They are asleep so we drew on their face and put gummy bears up their nose hehe.

"Shh your gonna wake them now go get the whipped cream" I laughed silently. Jade handed me a can of whipped cream. I put some on dads face and his hands.
Wow they are heavy sleepers. I thought to myself. As we finished up I looked at max and they put some down his pants. I laughed loud and the guys woke up they looked around until they saw us laughing on the floor like idiots. They got up and max yelled probably cause the whipped cream is cold. That made us laugh even harder. Until they got up and started to chase us around the house. I hid in the closet and someone opened the closet door. It was jared. I pulled him in the closet and shushed him. "What are you doing here?" I whispered to him

"Your dad told me you were hiding from him so I decided to look for you and I found you so im gonna call you dad." I panicked

"RO-" I cut him off by crashing my lips into his he was shocked at first but then started to respond. I pulled away right when dad opened the door. "Uhh did I interrupt something?" He asked smirking.

"Daaaad do you have to be so obvious about it?" I whined.

He nodded and walked off. "Thats embarrassing" Jade said to us when I told her and Charlotte what happened with me dad and jared. "You have no idea dude oh my gosh I wanted to die"

They all laughed at me

"Its not funny" I pouted. Jared stoped laughing. "Your right babe its not funny." I smiled at him "its hilarious" he said and I punched his arm. "Oww" I just scoffed and went to my room and locked my door. All three of them kept knocking on my door begging for me to let them in. I ignored them once they stoped I unlocked the door and layed back down on the bed a couple minutes later I heard the door open and close the bed dipped and I could already tell it was jared cause he is the only one who puts his arm around my waist. I fell asleep with him whispering "what do you do to me?"

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Heyy peeps longish chapter hope you liked it till next time
Aaliyah Mendez

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE