Chapter 27

A/N
Thats Hannah's wand.

Hannah's P.O.V

He lead me to a room at the end of the hallway, when he opened the door the room was empty.
"What? I thought you had books and wands and stuff?" He laughed. "Silly you come here" he grabbed my hand and pulled me twords the wall. I stared in confusion.
"Jun tù sep" he said and a door appeared. "Wow" was all I could say.

He opened the door and when we walked in there was floating candles just imagine the candles in Harry Potter and you'll get what it looks like.
"Okay so now tou get to pick your wand" I smiled and started to look through the wands. After about 30 minutes of searching I found it. It was a black wand with something sliver at the end of it. It was beautiful just my style. "Ahh so you've chosen Moonmist. You know that used to be your mothers wand she really loved it"
I smiled and tears came to my eyes. Trevor got worried and became protective. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Who did this to you?" He asked real fast and i laughed and turned around. "Nothing sweetie im just so happy that i got mt mothers wand" i said wiping all my tears away. Trevor smiled. "If we have a daughter she will get this wand to but the white version" I smilied thinking about my future. But then I remembered Jade we have to get her back. "Tevor we need to get Jade back please I miss her so much" I cried in his arms. He siged stroking my hair. "We will we just need to find the right book and then we can do the spell but its gonna take alot of energy" He said.

--------------------------------------------

Another A/N

Thanks for all the reads and votes but guess what im gonna start doing shout outs to those who post a positive comment. So comment vote and enjoy.

First shout out ever goes to: @5sosgirl1106