chapter 9

Hannah's P.O.V

As we ate breakfast jared looked... uncomfortable? Why is he so nervous? I asked myself "so what are we doing today dad?" I asked dad. He shrugged "I dont know what do you want to do?" "Umm how about...I really dont know" jared looked scared now.

"Jared are you okay?" I asked him confused.

"T-Theres a s-spider on ronnie!"

He jumped up. I looked at dad to see a huge spider on his arm. "Jared why didn't you say anything earlier!" I shouted. "I dont know I thought Ronnie had a pet spider but then when I noticed he didn't see the spider I got scared" as we were talking dad was running around like a little girl.
Ha what a baby! I mentally laughed. "GET THE FUCKING SPIDER OFF ME MAX GET IT OFF!"

Dad screamed. Max was hitting dad trying to get the 'invisible' spider the spider fell of when dad was running like a maniac I managed to step on the spider but decided to let max and dad entertain us for a while. After about 3 minutes they finally stoped and looked on the floor where the squished spider was. "You killed it didn't you Hannah?" Max said slowly. "Maayybee" I said dragging the word out. "Uh girl no you didn't" ronnie said in a girly voice.

I started laughing uncontrollably. I was literally in tears on the floor clutching my stomach. Once I sobered up they were looking at me like I was a psychopath. "What the fuck are you looking at? Huh huh?" 

They quickly looked away. I got up and brushed my pants of. Jared looked at me again and smiled I returned the smile.

*later that day*

Jared went home and we exchanged numbers but now im super board I have nothing to do so I decided to check twitter. HOLY MOTHERFUCKING GOD 10.5K followers on twitter!! I looked at the screen in shock. I logged off of twitter not even bothering to check my messages and jumped on my bed. When my head hit the pillows I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N
Hey guys and gals
Jk I dont speak like that well at least not all the time anyways good night and hope you enjoyed!
~Aaliyah