chapter 11

Hannah's P.O.V

My lord what a long day. But this day was awesome I made a friend and she likes the same things I do.
I should call jade and ask her if she wants to come over. I thought to my self. I grabbed my phone and dialled jades number.
*ring*
*ring*
*ri-*

She picked up on the thirdish ring.

"Hello?" She said "hi jade its me Hannah." I said. "Ohhh hi Hannah what you doing?" She said in a happy voice. "Nothing I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" She didn't answer for awhile. "Jade you there?" I asked. "Huh ya im here sorry and yes I would love to come over what time?" She replied. "How bout now?" I said. "Ya see ya in 10 bye" "bye" I hung up and waited for jade to get here.

*10 minutes later*

I ran down stairs to answer the door. "Hey!" We both yelled at the same time. We both started laughing. "Hey whats going on down here?" Dad asked coming out of the kitchen. I pulled jade inside and shut the door. "Dad this is jade jade this is ronnie" I said introducing the two. He smiled at her and they shook hands. "Well dad we will be upstairs if you need us." I said walking up the stairs jade behind me. As we walked in her room her mouth fell open. "This is your room?" I nodded and jumped on my bed. "Its amazing" she said looking around. "Thanks" "your welcome" what do I do now? I asked myself. "So what you wanna do? Wait I know we can have a sleep over?" She nodded excitedly. Well lets see ho tonight go's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey I know its been three days T-T since I last updated but I did no so hope you liked it.
-Aaliyah