Chapter 19

Recap

Oh shit he's human..

End of recap cause I forgot the rest XD
______________________________

Hannah's P.O.V

Yea oops I for got to tell you I'm a Werewolf and well yea i shift into a werewolf at the age of 18 that's when I find my mate as well so I don't really want to date but you know I can't help it its a good thing I'm not gonna date anyone till I find my mate.

(A/N sorry but I'm skipping 5 years later)

*5 Years Later March 23rd (Hannah's Birthday)*

"FUCK IT HURTS" I cried out in pain. I was finally shifting into my wolf I'm excited but it fucking hurts.

"Calm down Hannah it will be over soon" Jade said stroking my Colorful hair.

Jade shifted earlier she's been waiting with me for 1 hour my bones are cracking I'm Almost done!!

My whole body shook and I no longer felt pain. I got up I was on my four paws I was a white wolf with the tips of my ears and paws black.

Hello Hannah I'm Rose.

Who are you?

I am your wolf we can talk like this even in your human form

Wow this is so cool so I can talk to you anytime?

Yes um I should go your friend is calling you we will talk later

She was right Jade was calling me. "Hannah Hannah are you okay?" She said nealed beside me.

I nodded she smiled at me. "Well shift back now we have to go for a run and nobody can see you" she said in a whisper giving me my clothes.

I shifted back and changed. Wow it feels weird to be human again.

"Welp we should get going oh and today you find your mate how about we don't go for a run and go to the mall to find you your true love oh and mine since we have the same Birthdays" she said dreamily.

I can't wait to go to the mall and see if I can find my significant other.

*Mall*.

We've been walking around for about half and hour and haven't found anyone.

"Mate..." Jade whispered. Jade and Cole didn't last very long ahe broke it off cause she wanted to wait for her mate as well he said the same yes he is a Werewolf.

Jade ran up to a guy with Blonde hair i only saw the back of his head because he was walking in the opposite direction of us.

"Jade wait up!" I ran after her out of breathe when I caught up to her.

I sniffed the air. FUCK HE IS A VAMPIRE.............

************************************************************************************

A/N
CLIFFHANGER DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN lol sorry for the cliffhanger but hope you liked it till next time good day and bye!

∆Aaliyah∆