Chapter 25

HANNAH'S P.O.V

Jade.

Jade.

Jade.

Jade.

Jades all I've been thinking about. How will I find Trevor and what will he do when he sees me?

I sighed and got off the bed. I changed my clothes and curled my pink,purple, and turquoise hair.

I grabbed all of my stuff and started to walk to where I used to live.

ROSE: Hannah

HANNAH: Yea?

ROSE: When you get there don't get to excited he's not used to visitors...

HANNAH: Oh alright I mean what did you think I was gonna do; Jump his bones?

ROSE: Knowing you, you probably would. No offence.

HANNAH: *gasp* i would not now im leaving so bye Rose.

ROSE: bye

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was a house away from my old house.

I can do this I thought to myself while finally I came into view with my house.

OMG IS THAT A 1969 FORD MUSTANG??!!!??
I really love mustangs. Especially the old ones. I started to touch the car like a weirdo.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Someone yelled. I slowly turned around to see the most beautiful looking man in my entire life. I looked into his eyes which were gray blue and green. MATE!
He slowly walked towards me. He whispered in my ear, "Mate" I nervously laughed. "Haha um yea your my mate..."

"What's your name?" He asked backing away a little. "Hannah, Hannah Reeney. And I already know who you are. Your Trevor Holt"
He nodded then a look of confusion flashed across his beautiful face.
"your the daughter of Sarah and John Reeney?"
I nodded.

"Wow! I can't believe this i thought you died with them durrig the attack!"

Huh? What attack?

"what attack?"
He looked confused but then realization flashed across his face.

"Yoy dont know, do you?" He whispered.
I shook my head.
"I have a lot of explaining to do why don't you come inside so we can talk?"
I nodded and followed him inside.

--------------------------------------------

An
Guys I'm really tired this literally took my about a week to finish I'm sorry I just have a lot of problems so goodbye for now.
Oh and thanks for 5.08K reads I appreciate it!