chapter 11

No ones pov

"What the hell was that. Jungkook who was that?" jin asked once they all got to the house. "I can't say much but just know that you will find everything out soon. Just please take it easy right now we need to help yoongi he's hurt" jungkook then took yoongi to a room to help him with his wounds. "Whoever that was saved us," jhope said sitting down taking a deep breath. "We should be thankful no one got killed" rm joined in looking at jin "something about that person felt familiar but I just can't put my finger on it," jin said getting frustrated. Everyone decided to sit down and discuss what happened until jin got a text "I'm gonna go out somewhere ill be back" he got up grabbing his jacket heading outside to the park. Once he got there he looked around as if he were trying to find something or someone. Stopping in a couple of feet away he saw a hooded figure "who are you?" he asked. No answer. "What do you want. Still no answer. Moving towards the hooded figure jin couldn't help but wonder who was under that hood "stop" a soft voice came out making jin stop all movements

-unknowns pov-

There he is so close yet so far. I had to do this for him. For us. Moving closer to him standing right in front of him. slowly taking off my hoodie my gaze met his "h-how you d-died" his face was full of so many emotions shock, hurt, sadness. "I'm sorry jin I had to make you believe I died. It was the only other way I wouldn't put u in danger. I had to make a sacrifice but it was worth it" I touch his face "you're still as handsome as I remember" I smiled at him then took a couple of steps back he tried to move but he couldn't "what the hell why can't I move" he struggled I took a deep breath "because I'm using my powers so you can't move" he looked a little mad "let me go y/n now please I need to feel you again I need to hug you I need to make sure your real please just let me go" I shook my head and walked up to him wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. "Please let me go I want to touch you I want to grab you and pull you closer I want to hold you" he looked down at me "I'm sorry jin this has to be done after this you will forget everything. You will forget about all the memories all the time we had together you will forget what happened today you and everyone else will also forget" I looked at him as I saw tears start to form in his eyes as he realized what I was saying "what. No, you can't please. y/n don't do this. Please you cant do this to me, to us." he started crying causing me to also cry "I'm sorry jin it for the best. You will forget about me and move on with your life. You will always be my baby werewolf" I caressed the side of his face "I know you hate that side of you sometimes but you can't ignore it your whole life. Your not a monster jin your far from it. I have to go please take care of yourself. once you wake up you will have forgotten everything" I smiled "please at least let me kiss you for the last time" he begged making me smash my lips against his as I let him go. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. "Please at least let us make this night Special. That's what we did, we made that night special. Going to a hotel we spent the night bodies pressed against each other tangled in the sheets. Passion and love were all we could feel we didn't want to think about what was to come. We enjoyed our time we enjoyed each other. the feeling of each other, the warmth we would never feel again. Jin looked at me with so much love in his eyes that night and said the words I would soon miss "I love you" I smiling lightly I kissed him "I love you too"