chapter 9

No ones pov-

Jin walked out the building and went to the car "what now?" hobi asked confused "now we prepare sooner or later he's gonna find out the paper isn't in there and he's gonna want a war. We need to find out why that paper is so important. when we get h-" jin stopped talking. Namjoon walked up to him "jin?" he looked at jin confused " i think i may know" he said and started running to the car. Once they got to the house jin grabbed the paper and shined a light on it {one of those blue light thingys) he smiled "it works" hobi walked next to jin and looked at the paper. They used invisible ink to write down an address. jin how did u know to do that?" hobi was amazed and confused at the same time "y/n told me before she died that when she wanted to write something down and didn't want anyone to find it she would use invisible ink" he smiled sadly "she taught u a few thing huh?" yoongi chuckled remembering how y/n taught jin how to make her homemade cookies but jin put salt instead of sugar. Yoongi smiled at that memory. Jungkook looked at how everyone got sad and decided to cheer them up "come on guys y/n wouldn't want us to be sad. She would want us to be happy and play games, sing and laugh" everyone looked at jungkook and smiled "your right" taehyung said getting up. he turned on some music and started dancing with jungkook. Soon everyone joined in singing and dancing. That would be a moment they would never forget. 

-3 weeks later-

The boys decided to go to the address that was written on the paper it was 2 hours away from the house so they decided to make a plan if something went wrong. Once they got there "why does it always have to be an abandon warehouse" jimin said getting out of the car the other members following "alright guys stay close stick to the plan" jin said walking inside the warehouse. They walked inside. Some windows were broken and there were a few chairs scattered around "it smells horrible in here" taehyung said covering his nose. All of a sudden a group of guys came out from a room and looked at the boys. Jin didn't move at all, he was ready to fight. "Well well well look who we have here if it isn't the famous leader jin and his puppies" a guy came from behind a piler and walked towards jin "jb" jin growled "well seems like u got the address before i could even figure it out it took me weeks trying to find out where this place was" hobi looked around "why would u even wanna find this dump" jb laughed "its where the 2 people i have been looking for have been hiding out" jin looked at him confused "that doesn't matter anymore because now your here i can finally end you" jbs eyes turned red and so did every guy behind him. Jin moved one leg back and got into his charging stance. All the members did the same "listen this doesn't have to end this way. it doesn't always  have to end with violence" namjoon yelled from behind jin. "Today it definitely will end with violence and you dead" jb said pointing at jin. Then jb started running at jin and so did his men. Everyone started fighting. Jb punched jin busting his lip. Jins eyes grew dark. He ran at jb and jumped on him, taking him to the ground. His eyes grew darker and he started to change into something he didn't want to become. Jin heard a whine and looked back and saw one of the guys cut a black wolf legs. He got off of jb and ran towards the guy that was on the wolf and bit him. The guy let out a horrid scream and held his neck falling to the floor trying to cover his neck. Jin was dragged back by a guy dressed in all black but not a second later the guy was being bitten by a grey wolf. Jin then heard a click as he looked up his eyes wide blood falling down from his mouth. Jb was aiming a gun at Jungkook who was attacking a guy and wasn't aware that a gun was being pointed at him. Jin started running towards Jb but he was too late. Jb shot the gun. Jin stopped running. Jungkook turned around hearing the gunshot. It's like time had stopped and everything went silent as they stared at the scene upon them.