chapter 5

We all sat eating our food talking about random stuff. my mind travelled back to mark, how me and him use to go on dates we only went on them as his way of making it up to me for what he had done the night before. I looked down at my hand then at my arm there laid a long scare. I traced my hand over it remembering how it happened but i was snapped out of my thoughts when jin called my name looking at me with a hint of worry "y/n are you okay?" I looked at him and forced a smile "yah im fine" he toke hold of my hand a squeezed it tightly smiling at me. He continued to eat still holding my hand under the table so no one saw. Once we finished eating we payed and everyone made there way to the car. We all went into a separate car, 4 in each car i was with jimin,jungkook, and taehyung in the other car was suga,jin,rm,and hobi. Jimin was the driver taehyung in the passenger seat. While me and jungkook were in the back it was a peaceful drive i kept on glancing behind me there was a strange car that had been following us ever since we left the restaurant. I decided to speak out loud "guys i think the car behind us has been following us ever since we got out of the restaurant" jimin looked at the car through the mirror and sped up seeing the car also speed up he started going faster so did the other car. All of a sudden the car was hit from the back as we jolted up jimin cursed and dialed someones number "he-" the person on the other line who i recognized straight away which was yoongi was cut off "we are being attacked a black car has been following us from what y/n has said since the restaurant he hi-" jimin was cut off "is everyone ok is y/n ok?" it was jin he sounded worried "yes she fine we are all fine but we wont be if this car hits us again im driving as fast as i ca-" all of a sudden jimin lost control of the car and we went riding off a cliff last thing i heard was jimin saying to hold on and then everything went black. 
I heard a sound like someone calling my name I was in pain and couldn't open my eyes. "Y/n!" I finally got the strength and opened my eyes. I looked around me i saw jungkook next to me bleeding from his head and a few bruises i toke off my seat belt and tried to move but immediately stopped due to the pain i felt i looked down and saw that a metal bar was impaled in my stomach i moved my hand and nudged jungkook and he moved and slowly woke up he looked at me then at jimin and taehyung which they had also woken up and pushed their door open and got out but fell on the floor due to their week state. Jungkook opened his door but turned back to me "we need to get out of here this car is gonna blow" i smiled sadly at him "i cant" he looked at me confused then looked down and saw the metal bar he looked back up at me with wide eyes tears started to fall down his face. I wiped them away carefully "its okay kook go get out of here" he shook his head and got out the car helping jimin and taehyung up then all of a sudden the rest of the members came running "where's y/n" jin yelled looking around jungkook looked at him with sadness "where is she god damnit" jungkook pointed inside the car as jin ran to the car he opened her door and froze tears forming in his eye. "Nooooo no no no no this cant be happening" he cried out i looked at him tears finally falling from my face "go get the others and leave i wont make it" he looked at me "no u will make it u have to make it u cant leave us u cant leave me not now not ever i need you we need you please" I smiled sadly at him and rubbed his cheek as tears kept falling from both of our faces "im sorry" was the last thing i said then my hand fell down and i closed my eyes feeling my body relax as I drifted away. 
-jins pov-
No this cant be happening she cant leave me i grabbed her fragile body since the metal pipe wasn't caught on anything else I carefully carried her up the hill and into the car all the members following we all fit in the car y/n in the passenger seat.  I drove as fast as I could to the hospital. Once we got there I picked her up and ran inside not hurting her screaming for help. doctors came rushing with a bed and I gently placed her on it looking at her one last time before they took her into the emergency room. Hours passed by and still no sign of her then a doctor came out and walked over to us all the boys gathered around "i'm sorry we did everything we could, she didn't make it i'm sorry for your lost" those were the last words I wanted to hear the girl the one who made me happy who made me a better person who i laughed with a cuddled with is now gone in a blink of an eye my world just came crashing down