4. Morelli Brothers

A/N: If you read until this chapter, thank you so much! Please let me know if there's grammatical error, thank you. Enjoy!

I turned my head towards Lio's view. There were three tall, strapping men approaching from the end of the entrance hall to our private room. They wear complete formal suits. The attire they wore complemented their well-built frame. If I were another person, I'd be drooling over their appearance.

Lio and I both stood up. Lio introduced me to the person on the far left. "Alessandra, this is Dante, he's my second oldest brother." Dante smiled and shook my hand. I saw tattoo on his wrist, the back of his right palm, and his neck. It seemed that he had tattoos covered his entire right arm. "Greetings, Alessandra. Nice to meet you," he greeted me with smile.

"Nice to meet you too, Dante." His demeanor really opposed what I had in mind about him.

"And this is my younger brother, Damien," the person in the middle. Well he looked the youngest of them. Damien shook my hand without a smile at all, and I did not feel any hospitality emanating from this young man. His cold attitude was very different from that of Elio and Dante. Are they really siblings?

As for the last man ... his eyes that are as sharp as eagle's eyes did not stop watching me from the first moment he saw me. As if peeling me from the outside, I felt skinned by his eyes. It sent chill down my spine to be near him. Somehow, he gave the impression that he was a dangerous person.

"And this is Angelo, our eldest brother."

-

This time I ordered steak. Yeah I know I'm such a glutton. I can't have this luxury at home, what's wrong with enjoying to my heart's content? you only live once. After all, Elio wouldn't fall into poverty just because of this. I remained silent while Elio was babbling with Dante and Damien.

"Alessandra, how's your life going?" Dante tried to break the awkward atmosphere between us.

Like shit. Mama hasn't come home until today, her mysterious job, my father whose whereabouts was still unknown, my mother who can't be open to me, debt collectors who constantly showed up, bullies who couldn't leave me alone, rumours that kept spreading at school—

"It's fine, thanks for asking."

He just nodded.

"Elio often talked about you. You're the brightest kid at school, I heard you're the only one scholarship grantee?" he asked again. It was very apparent that he attempted to try to get closer and break the transparent ice wall that existed between me and them.

"Yes, that's true," I smiled a little.

"Woah that's cool. How about the way he teaches? Is it easy to understand?"

"Yes, my friends admitted it too."

"I told you, no need to worry. I'm a great teacher, bro." He declared it proudly.

"You've never taught anyone before, it's only natural we want to know," said Damien while cutting his Foie Gras.

After we finished eating, they ordered for a dessert and wine. Because I am still underage, I could only drink orange juice while eating choco lava. I was too absorbed in enjoying my dessert, until I didn't realize that there had been a pair of eyes that didn't stop observing me. Like a tiger lurking its deer.

"How was your school, Alessandra?" his deep voice came out. I looked at the owner of that voice sitting at the end of the table, right next to me. His chin rested on his two interlocked hands. This man managed to intimidate me with just his voice.

"It's ... fine. The others are nice, there is no social disparity among us. We are all good friends." I tried to give him smile.

"Then ..." he brushed off a few strands of hair covering the red stain on my jacket. "What is this?"