"i hate this so much"

Comincia dall'inizio

"yeah but i feel so stupid , i should've told him before , i told him 2 hours before i was meant to leave that's a shitty thing to do" 

"that's a little shitty baby i'm not even gonna lie , but it's okay , he's just disappointed right now , give him some time and he'll be okay" she said and i sighed and leaned my head on her shoulder. 

"well i mean it's friday , so what do you wanna do" she asked.

"sit here and watch netflix" i said and she smiled.

"then that's what we're doing" she said and put netflix on our tv and grabbed her pillows and blanket and joined me on my bed. 

"have you ever watched 'how i met your mother'?" she asked.

"yes omg i love it" i said happily and so she put it on and we started rewatching it.

"okay but who was better for barney , nora or quin" i asked her as we watched.

"nora , one hundred percent. she was wifey material" jade replied.

"period" i high fived her. 

an hour into watching , there was a knock on the door.

"it's open , come in" jade said and ty walked in.

"hey losers" he said , coming onto the bed and sitting in between us.

"dude i was cuddling her" jade said pushing him to the end of the bed and put her arm back around me. 

"it's friday night , why are you sitting in bed, watching netflix" he asked.

"because she's sad" jade said and ty looked at me.

"why" he asked.

"i stood up mattia 2 hours before he was expecting me" i said , holding my face in my hands.

"that's mean why'd you do that" he said.

"i didn't mean to! i forgot to tell him before" i sighed.

"i'm messing with you , it's okay. he's a nice guy , i'm sure he'll understand" he said.

"yeah but i feel bad"

"if it makes you feel less shitty , i got slapped today" he said and me and jade laughed.

"why"

"i accidentally dropped my wallet in front of this girl and a couple condoms fell out and i went to  pick them up and she just slapped me and i was like wtf and she was like are you trying to hit on me and i was like no you bitch i just dropped my wallet tf and then she just walked away." he said and me and jade were dying.

"LMAO"

"it didn't hurt so it was okay" he clarified.

"sure it didn't buddy" i said and he pushed me.

"oouu is that robin!" he said ,looking at the tv.

"yes it is"

"she's so hot , lemme watch too" he said and jade unpaused and we all watched together. 

a little while later we got hungry so we ordered food from uber eats. 

as we waited for the food to come and we were still watching the show, my phone started ringing and it was mattia.

"guys he's calling me" i said.

"answer it dumbass" ty said.

"hey" i said as i answered the call and put it on speaker.

"hi" he said.

"are you mad?"

"no , i just really miss you" he said quietly and my heart melted and jade was about to awwhh but me and ty covered her mouth.

"i miss you too mattia. if i was able to come today then i would've been there as soon as i could have. it's just an extra week , we'll be fine" i said.

"i hate this so much" 

"i know you do baby , so do i but like we said before , it's only for this year-"

"and then we'll have the rest of our lives together" he finished my sentence and this time jade and ty let out a loud AWWH. 

"stfu omg" i said.

"are you on speaker" mattia laughed.

"yea unfortunately" i replied and they both hit my arm.

"hi guys" mattia said and they both said hi to him too.

"i need to pee and where the fuck is our food my stomach hurts" i complained.

"it should be here soon" ty said.

"okay i'm going to the bathroom , mattia talk to them while i'm gone" i said and handed them the phone.

i went to the bathroom to pee and saw a whole lotta red and sighed.

i did my stuff and changed into sweatpants and mattia's astroworld tshirt. 

i came out the bathroom and they were talking about some movie or something and i flopped onto the bed. 

"hey put me on facetime i wanna see you" mattia said so i ended the call and accepted his facetime. 

"oou you're wearing my shirt" he said and i smiled.

"the foods here i'm going to get it from reception" ty said and we nodded.

he bought the food up and mattia was eating his food while we ate ours and we were all just talking. 

"do we have any chocolate" i asked when i'd finished.

"i have some" mattia said through the screen.

"stfu" i said.

"i think there's some in there" jade said , pointing at the drawer on her side.

"okay" i went and took it out and started having some.

"omg it's so good" i said and they both wanted some so we shared it out.

"wait kai's calling me , just tell him to come here so i can stay on this call" mattia said so jade texted him and soon him and jem arrived and sat with us.

"helllo bitches" jem said taking some of my chocolate.

"stopp it's mine" i said.

"i'm on my period leave me alone" she said.

"so am i bitch" i said and we high fived.

"me too wait" jade said and we high fived her too.

"gang shit" ty said which made us laugh.

"wait so will you be off your period by next friday" mattia asked not so discreetly.

"yes" i replied.

"YESSSS" he said excitedly and i face palmed while everyone laughed.

"i hate you so much" i said.

"what about my di-"

"MATTIA STFU WE AREN'T HAVING THIS TALK WHILE EVERYONE'S HERE" i shouted which made everyone literally die.

"you guys are so annoying" mattia said and everyone put their fingers up at him.

"does anyone know where ale and naomi are?" kai asked.

"i think they were hanging with jaden and jason" jade said.

"oh yeah they said they were gonna watch that boring ass movie" jem said.

we carried on talking with each other until like 2am.

"bruh if our rooms were bigger we could have sleepovers" i said and they nodded.

soon everyone said goodnight and left. 

"i love you" mattia said as i laid on my bed.

"i love you too dumbass" i replied and we smiled and said goodnight.

A/N- hey everyonee, update on my finger - it still hurts like a bitch✨
also i hope you guys liked the chapter, some of your comments make me laugh so much i had to stfu before i woke up my whole family 😭
i love you guys and thank you for 115K readss omg😭