ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙

Start from the beginning

The veins of Jungkook's jawline move as his anger boils inside his whole body. How? How can someone whom he counted more than anyone, has broken his trust like that? Tricked him like that?

His heart starts thumping so loud that he is sure every guard can hear that right now. His eyes roam around the mountain valley just to see a single sight of his red doll.

Everything around him just stops and his ears go deaf as he looks around desperately. 

"Search….search everywhere around the place." He somehow manages to voice these words out and his knees fall on the ground abruptly. 

Taehyung!

Whispers left from his mouth when he utters the name. He doesn't know who took his precious man but if his guess will prove him correct, he won't be able to find Taehyung ever again if he doesn't find him now. He will lose him forever. 

No! 

Jungkook shuts his brain up with that as he quickly pulls out his phone and calls Hoseok. 

"Finally you got the time to call me."

"Ha...ha...hyung." Jungkook stutters. His breathing comes uneven as his whole body feels cold. 

"Jungkook? Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Jungkook closes his eyes hearing Hoseok's worried tone. 

"Hyung, Jae.....Jae kidnapped Taehyung," Jungkook informs and he hears a gasp over the phone. 

"WHAT!!!" Hoseok shouts out as he expresses, "Jae? But why? When?"

"I don't know anything. We've no time, hyung. Can you quickly trace Taehyung's watch now? And tell me about the location ASAP. I believe he took everything with him. Hyung, If I can't find him before they leave this mountain, I won't be able to find him ever again, hyung. You know this. Please!" 

"O...o...okay, okay. I'm on it. Just give me 5 minutes." Hoseok says and Jungkook stands up from his position. 

His guards come to him telling that they've searched everywhere near this place but Taehyung is nowhere. The raven head wastes no more time as he quickly walks to his helicopter. 

"Hyung, we don't have time!" Jungkook shouts as he warns Hoseok while getting in the helicopter. 

"I'm on it, damn it! Relax! We'll find him." 

_______________________________

At that same time in the middle of the woods

"Where are we going?" Taehyung has already asked this question for the 10th time now but Jae or any other guard isn't responding to any of his questions. 

He is in the SUV with 6 guards including a driver. He is sitting in the middle of two guards. Two more guards are behind him and Jae is sitting in the passenger seat with the driver beside him.

Taehyung has noticed guns under their black suit. He has observed their posture. They are not looking like Jungkook's normal guards. And why would Jungkook send 6 guards to take him for a surprise? 

Taehyung's heart starts threatening him but he keeps his face cool like always. He doesn't know this place at all. His phone is with him but he doesn't have Jungkook's number.

He curses himself under his breath for this stupidity and makes sure that he'll ask him for his number right after he meets him. 

"Why aren't you answering my question?" Taehyung now raises his voice a bit as he asks that and this time Jae looks behind and Taehyung sees an expression in his face which he never expected.