Part 13

{Baton Rouge Louisiana}

  |Logan Jackson Mathew~Dula|

     Excuse any mistakes

I pulled up to NuNu house to get her cause she said her brother and ace left her again this morning

If you wanna ride with me just say it!

I looked in the back seeing manny zoned out.

I ain't even tell him to get in the back he just got back there when I pulled up.

Did I question him? No. Did I want to? Yes, yes I did.

What lor Scoota say? Imma sip my tea and mind my business.

-long live scoota whew whole Baltimore was fucked up bout that one😣💔

"Wassup jitt." NuNu smiled getting in the front seat.

"Girl hush." I shook my head laughing and she looked back at Manny.

"Why he so zoned out?" She scrunched her face up.

"He having a therapy session with his self." I shrugged and she busted out laughing.

"Why you laughing?" I raised a eyebrow pulling off.

"You for real?" She asked.

"Yep, he probably gon be like that the whole ride, he not on earth right now." I shrugged.

"How you know?" She asked.

"He been doing it since we where younger, whenever something on his mind heavy he go into deep thought then he zone out and have a full blown therapy session with his self." I explained.

"When it first started happening he would have them in his head but still talk out loud, as we got older he just learned to control it I guess." I explained and she nodded.

"So he can't hear us?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"His body there but he not." I shrugged and she nodded slowly.

Her phone started ringing and she sucked her teeth answering it.

"I disown you and ace black ass, I'm tired of y'all leaving me." She yelled in the phone.

"I told you I wanted to leave early so I could smoke, it's bad enough I gotta drop you and that mental patient off at school every damn day." King laughed.

"Nigga it's not my fault-"

"You in a focking car?" King cut her off making me bust out laughing.

"Bye." She sighed hanging up.

"It's not even funny." She frowned.