Dedication

This book is dedicated to my best cousin Trinity❤️ She edited and helped me come up with things/added a few things and type!!!!!! So all in all this book is for her❤️❤️ love you noelle2009 also this is my first book there will be spelling and grammar errors!

Description of characters!

Carson White: Brown hair, green eyes, curves, six pack of abs, and is a natural beauty, she doesn't have to wear make up but still does.

Asher Black: Black hair, grey-green-blue eyes that make you want to dive into them, eight pack of abs, ripped

CARSON'S BEST FRIENDS EVER SINCE PLAYGROUP⬇️

Mia Morris: Blonde hair, brown eyes, curves, also a 5 pack of abs is also pretty without makeup.

Marie Lynn: Black hair, hazel eyes, curves, 5 pack of abs and is also pretty without makeup.

Carson is caption but her position on the lacrosse team an attacker
And Mia's is Midfielders and also co-caption
And Marie is a Defender
(Picture is explaining what all their positions are)

Carson is caption but her position on the lacrosse team an attacker And Mia's is Midfielders and also co-caption And Marie is a Defender (Picture is explaining what all their positions are)

ASHERS FRIENDS⬇️

All these guys are his best friends

Brody Scott: Brown-Blonde hair, black eyes,  8 pack, ripped arms co-caption of the football team player.

Enzo Lee: Black hair, blue eyes,  8 pack,  ripped arms linebacker on the football team...player

Logan Hart: Blonde hair, grey eyes, 8 pack,  ripped arms and Quarterback of the football team and PLAYER PLAYER PLAYER

Josh Dale: Brown hair, green eyes,  8 pack, ripped arms and Linemen of the football team and player

(And I think we all know what the what position are for football but if not then there is also a picture explaining what they are)