SM-"Sidharth... Kuch kha Kya uss ne... Bta mujhe... Main abhi uski khabar leti hu... Tu chal mere sath..."(hold her hand to take her along)

Sana didn't move and just pull her back into a tight hug and cried her heart out...

Sid's mom understood that it's really something big...

SM-"Sana!! Kya hua hai... Bacha... Chal mere sath room mein chalte hai...vahi baat karenge..!"(she gently break the hug and caressed her hairs)
She took her to Shehnaaz's room... And lock the door...
Shehnaaz still crying... Sid's mom came and take seat besides her on edge of the bed .

SM-"Bacha! Rona band kro ... Orr btao ab mujhe kya hua hai... Sidharth ne kuch bola...!"(wiping her tears)

Sana felt that she doesn't have courage to tell this to her... But she decided to tell her because she can't marry him when... He already love someone else...

After few minutes,
Sana-"Main yeh shaddi nhi kr skti...!"(she didn't look at her)

SM-"Kya hua bacha... Baat btao mujhe pehle...!"(calmly... She wasn't surprised)

Sana-"Vo... S...iid... Sidharth kissi orr se pyaar krta hai..."(saying so she hugged her tightly)

She cried... Sid's mom let her cry and continuously rubbing her back ... To calm her down... After few minutes she broke the hug and said ...

SM-"Orrr yeh baat tumhe kissne btai...!"(very calmly)

Sana-"Khud Sidharth ne...!"(still sobbing)

SM-"Mujhe yeh baat pta thi ... !"(looking Straight into her eyes)

Sana was surprised that she knows still she is letting him marrying her...Sana is looking at her confusingly...

SM-"Hn bacha! Mujhe pta thi yeh baat... Prr apko puri baat nhi pta hai..."(caressing her cheeks)

Sana raised her brows in confusion...

SM-"Sid uss se pyaar kabhi krta hi nhi tha ... Orr na abb krta hai... Sid ek aisa insaan hai jo rishto ko rishte nhi smjhta hai... Vo rishto ko ek responsibility smjhta hai... Jo ek baar usne le li toh bsss puri Zindagi nibhani padegi..."

Sana is listening each and every word carefully... Sid's mom continued...

SM-"Main manti hu k Sid uss ladki ke sath relationship mein tha... Orr shyad abb bhi uske contact mein ho ... Prrr pyaar vo uss se na tab krta tha na abb krta hai ... Orr vo ladki... Jo bolti hai Sid ko bahut pyaar krti hai... Vo... Ruko main tumhe kuch dikhati hu..."

She takes her phone and shows a video to Sana in which... Megha was misbehaving with Sid's mom and saying that she is with Sid only for the sake of his property... His money...

Sana saw the video and said...

Sana-"Toh apne yeh baat Sidharth ko kyu nhi btai aapne..!"

SM(chuckles)-"Janti ho yeh Kon hai...?"

Sana shook her head in disbelief...

SM-"Yeh Dubai ke best businessman ki beti hai... Vo businessman jo bahut acha banta hai... Duniya ke agge... Prr asal mein vo itna lalchi hai...k apni beti ka use krke hamari India mein jitni bhi companies hai... Jo bhi properties hai... vo sab apne naam krvana chahta hai... Business ki aadd mein illegal Kam bhi krta hai ... Gunde bhi pall rakhe hai issne..."