Evangline x Harry pt.1

Start from the beginning

"Did that just.... no way..." Harry stated touching his lips and looking over at me.

"Sirius Orion Black that was my first kiss you jerk!" I shouted loosing my easy going attitude and chasing after Sirius like a mad man. Sirius ran away from me laughing as I pulled out my wand. I froze his feet to the ground and tackled him.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Alright. Alright I surrender!" Sirius shouted as I punched him in the chest.

"Hmmf! Serves you right." I threatened getting up off of him. "I'm not bringing you food anymore."

"Don't deny that you liked it!" Sirius shouted before taking off again in animagus form.

"I hate you Sirius! It wasn't even a real kiss!" I shouted not noticing Harry standing beside a tree as I ran past. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me towards him.

"Then let me get a redo." Harry replied kissing me passionately on the kiss. We parted quickly as we heard Sirius laughing.

"You're welcome!" He interrupted laughing.

"I still hate you." I replied grabbing Harry's hand and walking back towards the castle.

After that day me and Harry began dating. We had grown close to Sirius throughout the year and Sirius never lost a chance to tease us. Sirius had become my closest friend besides Luna as I began to know him. THen our fifth year came and a tragedy happened.

"They have to be in here!" Harry exclaimed as we ran through the department of mysteries.

"We need an escape Harry!" I shouted watching the death eaters gain on us. Harry pulled open and door and jumped in. Ron and Harry hesitated but I shoved them into the room and slammed the door right before Lucius could grab me.

"Now what do we do?!" Neville shouted as we looked around the room.

"Here they come!" I shouted watching the death eaters appear around us. "Harry!" I shouted feeling one grab me and flea to the outer part of the room. I watched as Voldemort entered the room.

"Poor Harry Potter. How does it feel to know that you've lured your friends to their death?" Voldemort declared loudly throughout the room. "Give me the prophecy or they all die!" He threatened.

"Don't listen to him Harry!" Me and Ginny shouted as Harry looked over at us. Suddenly white clouds of smoke began moving throughout the room similar to the death eaters. I watched as Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Moody, Kingsley, and Dumbledore appeared in the room. The room went into chaos. I was put up against Bellatrix who began to notice my worry towards the center of the room where Sirius and Harry stood. She raised her wand and pointed it at Sirius prepared to strike when I shouted. "Expelliarmus!" Bellatrix's wand flew out of her hand causing her to scramble after it. "We need to get out of here Sirius!" I shouted levitating Bellatrix's wand bringing it towards me. Harry took notice of Voldemort preparing to cast a spell and raised his wand in return. Red and Green lights shot out of their wands. I walked over and grabbed Sirius's arm lifting him over my shoulder. He had been hit by a curse earlier that just hurts like hell. I began dragging him quickly towards an exit I could see.

"Don't think you are getting away that easily!" Lucius shouted raising his wand at me and casting some spell.

"Evangline!!" Sirius shouted trying to move in the way. I shoved him aside and took the hit alone. I felt something shoot through me but nothing other than that.

"Come on Sirius we need to go now!" I shouted raising my wand and shouting. "Petrificus Totalus!" Immobilizing Lucius and taking that spare time to quickly grab Sirius again leaving the room.

"We need to go back for Harry!" Sirius shouted fighting against me.

"He will be fine Sirius! Dumbledore is with him!" I shouted pulling the man towards the ministry fountain. We plopped down there never moving. Then Voldemort walked into the room wand in hand rather quickly gliding with his long strides. I quickly stood up wand at the ready. Right as Voldemort was about to engage a blast from Harry's wand shot through the room. Voldemort scrambled after his wand and once he had reached it he cast another spell this time deflected by Dumbledore who so gracefully entered the room.

"Ah so nice of you.... to join us!" Voldemort ground out focusing on battling Dumbledore.

"Stop this Voldemort!" Dumbledore retaliated consuming Voldemort in water. The battle was soon over (A/N: Too much happened for me to go into detail without watching the movie again so deal with me here.). Harry, Dumbledore and I stood in shock as the minister came into the room. Sirius had turned into Animagus form and hid behind me.

"He really is back! Voldemort! He's back!" The minister shouted watching Voldemort disappear.

A few weeks later I began to feel myself changing. I had finally decided to go see Dumbledore about this.

"Dumbledore? May I speak with you a moment?" I asked noticing Kingsley was in the room.

"What is it Evangline?" He asked approaching me.

"I think something is wrong with me. Lucius casted a spell on me that night but I thought he had casted it wrong but lately I've been thinking strangely and it has me worried." I replied pleading with my eyes for him to help me.

"Take a seat my dear let me examine you." He replied. I took a seat and he commanded me to close my eyes. I felt his cold hands touch the temples of my head.

"Oh no..... You have been cursed my child. You will slowly go insane and I'm afraid I can do nothing to help you." He replied touching my forehead lightly smiling sadly down at me.

A/N So since this request has a lot of background to it. I'm going to be making it a two parter. So this is only the beginning. Thanks for reading!