Please

Logan's pov

"Logan fuck you" Zoe snapped. "I'm sorry I panicked" i said. "So you fucking kissed me" she yelled. "I didn't kiss you Zoe I put my pinky over our lips" he said. "I'm literally going to fucking kill you actually Logan" she said. "I didn't know what to do I'm sorry just please go with it at least for a little while" I begged. "You want me to fake fucking date you" she asked. "Yes" I said. "Logan I hate to break your heart but I'm not Lara fucking Jean" she snapped again. "I'll literally buy you whatever you want" I said. "Oh really because the only thing I want is a plane ticket far away from you" she hollered. "Zoe I'm literally begging you to and I'll buy you a whole cake from Antoine's" I said.  "You did not just bring Antoine into this" she said. "Please and if you really make it convincing I'll buy you that lizard thing you wanted" I said. "A bearded dragon" she said now exited. "Yep and you can name it whatever you want" I said. "Lorenzo" she smiled. "Yeah" I said feeling ill because why would she want that nasty thing. "You got a deal but I'm not having sex with you I'm still in a relationship" she said. "Um im extremely okay with that" I said. She starred at me blandly.

"You didn't have to act like that about it" she said. "I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings" I asked while rolling my eyes. "Well it's not what you said it's the way you said it" she replied. Dear god.

We went back downstairs to see Lola and Will. They were talking at the table completely unaware of us. I watched as she laughed at whatever he was saying. I watched as he brushed the hair off her face. I watched her as she watched him.