- - -

"It was so real..." Ezra mumbled as Kanan helped him to his feet, looking to Zeb and Sabine as he spoke, "you were there. And you were there. Sneaking around in the dark. Troopers were everywhere."

Sabine shrugged, "Sounds like a pretty average day."

"Except, Senator Trayvis was there, fighting side by side with us. And he said he knew my parents!"

Kanan watched the boy, sighing, "Right... look Ezra. Just because you want something to happen, doesn't mean it's going to."

"But it might!" He looked back to his master, only to receive a punch in the head from Zeb, "ow! What are you doing?"

The lasat laughed, "Helping you to hone your Jedi powers. Why didn't you see that coming?"

"Doesn't work that way."

Another punch in the back, this one from Sabine, "Ow, stop!"

She smirked, "Maybe if we keep trying?"

From the ramp of the Ghost, Hera Syndulla called to the boy,

"Ezra, hurry! He's on."

The boy smiled, running to the ramp, making sure to give Zeb a punch in the arm on the way.

His vision and now a transmission. This had to mean something.

"Started recording before he was on." Ky smirked from her spot on the couch, as Hera and Ezra sat next to her.

"Yes!" Ezra practically jumped onto his seat, as the twi'lek smiled softly at the two.

"I'll play back the entire message." The girl stated, pressing a few buttons on the holonet.

Minister Tua was on at the moment, but that wouldn't last long.

"The insurgents terrorizing our world will soon be brought to justice," she stated, as the rest of the crew joined them in the common room, "I have assurances-"

"Citizens, this is Senator-in-Exile Gall Trayvis." the hologram changed to his usual image as he spoke.

"Right on time!" Ezra smiled, watching in awe. Hera shushed him, she too enjoyed these transmissions.

Trayvis continued, "Coming to you with a reminder that the Empire applies the term insurgent to anyone who dares defy their tyranny, such as some very courageous souls on Lothal."

Ezra's eyes and smile widened, "He's talking about us! He said Lothal."

"I know," the twi'lek stated, "here it comes!"

"To those Rebels, I have a message: The sun may have set on the Old Republic. But a new freedom can be won, if we are brave enough to fight for it today. See you soon my friends."

The transmission was cut, back to Imperial propaganda as usual. Ezra looked to Hera, shocked and amazed, as the twi'lek explained,

"He's coming here to meet us."

"Uh," Zeb rose a brow, "how do you know that?"