Spark of Rebellion Part 2

So, if you saw my one shot stuff, and I maybe mentioned it here, I met Vanessa Marshall. I also met Steve Blum again cause he's amazing. They were both super sweet and I had such a blast. I only cried a little. Anyways, enjoy!

Young Ezra Bridger sat in the co-pilots seat, watching the star destroyer above the ship called the Ghost.

"Listen. Our crew boarded that transport to selflessly rescue Imperial prisoners. They have no idea they walked into a trap, no idea what's coming. You need to go warn them, Ezra." Hera commanded, messing around with the controls to her ship. Ezra looked over to her, thinking she was nuts,

"No, it's too late for them, Hera. We should run now, while--" Ezra didn't want to do this. He thought out was a death sentence, because it probably was.

"You don't mean that!" Hera responded, looking to him.

"I do... I swear I do..." the boy paused, then looked to her again. He stood up, "which is why I can't believe I'm doing this!" He ran off, heading to the airlock to go save her people. Hera watched him leave,

"I can."

---

Kanan and Zeb snuck to the door where the wookiees were supposed to be,

"No guards on the door..." Kanan muttered.

"Just set the detonator so we can get the Wookiees out of here." Zeb growled, looking around, "At least things seem to be going smoother than our last op."

A voice echoed from down the halls, Zeb and Kanan looked down the hall to see Ezra running after them yelling, "It's a trap! We gotta get out of here, it's a trap!"

Zeb looked back to Kanan, "Karabast! The kid's pulling another op!"

"It's not an op. Hera sent me to warn you!" Kanan and Zeb shared a look, knowing if Hera sent the kid something must of been wrong. The door the wookiees were supposed to be in opened, to a square of stormtroopers. Ezra yelled, "Run!"

As they ran, Ezra looked to Kanan, "We have to warn the others, but they've jammed the comms."

Kanan shook his head, "They'll follow the plan. It's be fine."

"Yeah, cause the plan's gone just great so far."

---

Chopper was pluggung in to the Imeperial's data system, complaining as always.

"Stop complaining and work that gravity generator." Sabine commanded, as she messed around with the controls. Ky stood at the door with her blaster out, keeping watch. Chopper beeped, as they got ready to turn off the gravity.

"Don't stop!" Kanan commanded to Zeb and Ezra.

Sabine glanced to ky and Chopper, "I've got the backup ready."

"Push off, now!" Kanan commanded.

"Now." Sabine commanded, as the gravity turned off. All three of them floated in the air, as did the other group of rebels, and the Imperials. Sabien quickly prepared the detonators, then both her and Ky grabbed onto Chopper to get around the ship much easier. Sabine looked to Ky, "artificial gravity is down for two minutes."

"Alright, that's enough time." Ky replied.

---

Meanwhile, Kanan, Zeb, and Ezra made their way through the hallway, with Imperials who were also floating in the air.

Ezra grabbed onto Zeb, to push himself further along.

Zeb growled, "Hey!"

Kanan looked back to Ezra, "Doing okay, kid?"