Spark Of Rebellion Part 1

Quick AN:

I have a really long one shot that I'm working on, but I am taking a break from it right now. 

I will be doing Ezra's one shot, but I feel like starting with the actual plot for SWR. 

These will not be as close to word by word as the shorts, because it takes too long. 

The only pieces from this that belong to me are Ky's different story lines and  her character. Along with some small story lines for the members of the crew I do not own.Enjoy!

---

Lothal would of probably stayed quiet, if it weren't for the Imperials. A star destroyer was heading towards Capital City, going over the old comm tower, where 14 year old Ezra Bridger was. He took a step back, watching it for a moment. 

As it continued heading to the city, he ran down to the bottom floor of his tower. He got onto a speeder he had previously stolen from the Imperials, heading into the city to cause some trouble and get some food. 

---

After helping out some townsperson, and getting some much needed food, the boy climbed n top of a nearby building, watching to see what he had done to the Empire. Two superior officers were arguing with some troopers. Ezra chuckled, as something hit him. It was weird, almost like someone he knew for the longest time was nearby. 

His parents were dead. No one knew him anymore. Anyone else he knew as a child was probably long gone. 

He looked down to the streets, a man with a green shirt on, some green armor on his arm, was standing in the center. He looked over to the young boy, but Ezra ducked down before he could see him. Something was off about this man. 

Once Ezra thought he had looked away, he continued to watch the man. There was a girl walking around in mando gear. What Ezra would do for that armor, it would sell for a lot in the black market. She stopped before a doorway, patting her holster.  A lasat came out of the shadows. Ezra had never seen one in person, but he remembered something his parents told him about them. 

"Momma?"  A four year old Ezra called out, coming down the stairs. He could see the blue light from the hologram, his parents were standing around it. 

"In here Ezra." His father told him, gesturing for the boy to come over to them. 

"Daddy, what's going on?"

"Mira, turn the hologram off." Ephraim stated to his wife, as he picked up his son. 

"No," she responded, "this is going to change things."

"Momma?" 

Mira looked to her darling child, "It's alright..." she explained, "we're safe. The Empire is on another world, causing trouble."

"What world?" The child had always been curious. 

"A place called Lasan," Ephraim continued, "with big, purple, beings." The child smiled, wide eyed. He had never heard of this species before, there were never any of them on Lothal. 

Mira smiled, "The lasat are one of the strongest species." She corrected himself, "were..."

"Ezra, you should go back to bed." Ephraim told his son, looking at his wife. The boy nodded, as he was placed on the ground and walked back upstairs. He could hear his parents talking still. 

"Things are only going to get worse for Lothal. If Lasan is gone, who knows what planet will be next..." his mother whispered. 

Ezra watched the mando girl and Lasat walk in separate directions. The girl walked over to the man in the green shirt, patting her holster again. The man did the same, as the girl walked over to an Imperial speeder. She threw something at it, as the trooper put his hand out. She walked away, as an explosion went off.