Droids in Distress

these chapters take a long time if I want them to be close to the episodes, getting actions and dialogue correct. also if anyone likes drawing and art and stuff hit me up on instagram (ggmm27494.cosplay) if you want to help design a cover for this story that has Ky in it.

I'm also tempted to put a soundtrack I like from each episode, if there is one, with the story. Just a thought because more people need to listen to the soundtrack.

Note about this story: episodes as they air on TV have time constrants, my stories do not. So they might be longer than the actual episode, just for your information.

- - -

TIEs shot at the freighter called The Ghost, as the daring pilot Hera Syndulla dodged every shot.

"I don't have a shot!" Kanan yelled from his seat in the main turret, trying to fire at the TIEs as they flew past him

"Chopper," Ky commanded from where she was trying to keep the shields up, "where's those coordinates?"

The droid beeped, as Ky rolled her eyes at him.

Zeb growled, "What'd he say?"

"He said hello hyperspace!" Hera responded with a smirk, as she pressed a few buttons. The blue and white lights of hyperspace surrounded them, and they were safe from the Imperials. For now.

"That's not what he said..." Zeb muttered under his breath. Sure, the lasat didn't understand the droid, but he knew from Hera's tone that she wasn't simply translating.

Kanan walked into the cockpit, as all eyes turned to him, "Told you we'd get away." Sabine rolled her eyes,

"With the shipment," she replied, "you said we'd get away with the shipment."

Hera sighed, "Kanan, we're low on everything." Everyone nodded in agreement, as Ezra continued,

"Food."

"Explosives." Sabine leaned back in her seat.

"And fuel," Hera finished, before anyone else interrupted her, "we need to make some money or we might as well put the Ghost into storage."

There was a short pause, before an idea sparked in Kanan's head, "there's always Vizago's jobs."

"So we're arms dealers again?" Zeb turned to face him.

Kanan shook his head, "More like arms... redistributors." Ky chuckled,

"That's one way to put it."

"We don't even know what kinds of weapons we're stealin' here." Zeb groaned.

Ezra leaned forewards from the co-pilots seat, "Hey, if it puts food on the table and frees up some time for, I don't know, Jedi training? Then I'm in." Hera rose a brow when Ezra brought up Jedi training. Kanan hadn't started?

Kanan walked forwards, pushing Ezra back in his seat, looking to Hera, "You game?"

"Say I am, what then?"

"I already know the mission," he smiled a little, "let's head to the space port."

- - -

Mostly Imperial ships were surrounding the Space Port, but there usually was never any reason for questioning freighters. The Ghost could slip right in, landing in an open bay.

Of course, this time they weren't taking the Ghost.

"Now boarding Star Commander Shuttle ST-45," the announcer said, "bound for Garel."