Blake giggles. Nora and Ren slide the door open from outside.

Nora: Ruby, let's go.

Weiss: I still can't believe you're going to that thing.

Nora: Just because Ironwood dislikes Robyn doesn't mean we all have to. From where I'm standing both of them seem to be trying their best to help Atlas. As to who's doing a better job…

Weiss: (sighs) But a victory party?

Ruby walks past Weiss, shrugging, and stops next to Nora.

Ruby: Invite's still open if you want in. Penny's gonna be working security.

On the other end of the room, Yang starts laughing. Weiss turns to see Blake trying and failing to dance.

Yang: Oh my gosh, no. You gotta do it like this.

Blake stops and watches as Yang begins dancing.

Blake: That's what I'm doing!

Blake holds her hands out in exasperation, her cat ears folding over, and Yang laughs again. Y/N walks to the door.

Jaune and Oscar lean into the doorway, while Weiss watches Blake and Yang with an unamused expression.

Y/N: Hey. Me, Pyrrha, Oscar, and Jaune are hitting the movies if anyone wants-

Weiss: Yup!

Oscar gains a very happy expression, and Jaune rubs the back of his head.

Jaune: Oh, okay.

Ruby Rose

Later, after the sun has set, Ruby, Nora and Ren are walking in Mantle, on their way to Robyn's victory party. A truck drives down the street, honking its horn, with people standing in the bed holding signs, which say "HILL IS HERE" and "HILL 4 COUNCIL".

Ren: I understand Weiss' point though. A victory party does seem a bit premature.

Ruby, Nora and Ren continue on their way down the sidewalk.

Nora: Aw, let them have one sure thing.

Ruby: Probably the last sure thing before Amity Tower goes up and everyone learns about… what we're fighting.

They walk past a group of people watching the live election results on a TV screen. Jacques has 33% of the vote, and Robyn has 67%.

Ren: We spent so much time worrying about how Ironwood will react to the truth about her, but have any of us considered how we're even going to beat her if we manage to work past that?

Nora: Jinn said she can't be beaten.

They walk by two people who are sitting beside a heating element, trying to warm up.

Ruby: She told Oz that he couldn't destroy her.

Nora: (looking at Ruby) But maybe someone else could?

Ruby: I don't know.

Ren: We should be training right now.

Nora: We've trained enough! Take some time to--

Ren: We don't have time!

Ruby slows down and watches as Ren and Nora angrily walk on ahead.

A large crowd of people have gathered inside a small auditorium for Robyn's victory party. Wires have been taped up along the walls, and there are Robyn Hill campaign posters decorating the walls. Above the stage is a giant hologram screen showing the live election results.