Yes, Alpha

He pulled out of her suddenly and almost immediately she felt as if she were getting hotter.

"We haven't finished." He explained. "And honestly it'll only offer you a brief respite. We'll have to keep doing it over and over again until it finishes."

"Lovely." Dahlia managed to make the word sound like a curse word.

"Now. Your punishment. On your hands and knees, Dahlia." She did as he commanded, immediately uncomfortable on the uneven ground.

He did not wait or give her overly much time to think about what her punishment would be. A moment later his hand stung across her ass, and it took a great effort for her to keep from falling sideways. "Fuck!" She shouted the word loud enough that she was pretty certain that they heard it all the way back in the village.

"No, that's not what we say when we're being punished, Dahlia. You need to count for me. So that was-"

"One." She gritted her teeth as he hand smacked down hard on her ass again. This time she was ready and she managed not to fall over or cry out. "Two." She was certain that her backside was red now. She was not used to this sort of treatment.

"Three." She felt a warm glow building between her legs. No, no, no. She told herself. You are not getting turned on by him punishing you Dahlia. But by the time she said ten, she was even more soaked than she'd been when he started and instead of biting back screams she was trying to keep from moaning each time his hand came down on her ass.

"Twenty." She said finally and then winced as his hands came up, lightly touching her round, sore ass cheeks as he admired his work.

"Dahlia?" He asked, his tone filled with laughter. "I have a question?"

"Hmmmm." she wasn't sure she trusted her voice to answer him.

"Did you enjoy your punishment? If I didn't know better I would have thought you were getting turned on by me spanking you? Are you that kind of a girl, Dahlia?" Dahlia felt her cheeks burn nearly as red as her ass as she shook her head, but a moment later she felt his finger run down the outside of her slit and a second after that he had grabbed her hips and plunged into her again, this time from behind while she was still on her knees.

Her ass was so tender to the touch, that each time he slammed against it, his heavy balls swinging forward and slapping against her dripping pussy, she cried out. But that small discomfort seemed to make her pleasure all the greater as he plunged deep inside of her, his hands digging into her waist to hold her steady. He felt her tight walls begin to spasm and shudder and it only encouraged him to fuck her harder.

There would be other days, other times, when they might make love. But right now she was in heat and he knew what a woman wanted when she was in heat.

Dahlia screamed out, so loud that he was certain all the scouts and trackers that he'd sent a few hundred meters away to stand guard, heard her when the orgasm wracked her body, wave after wave of it crashing through her. He could feel it milking his cock, and he nearly came then and there with her, but he wasn't ready, not quite yet, for this to be over. He wanted to make her cum more than once, to fuck her so thoroughly that she would feel it in the morning and remember how exquisite the evening before had been.

She trembled as he turned, pulling her to her feet. Her cheeks had regained nearly all of their color, and she looked much better than she had when he had found her. Still he scooped her up and carried her over to a smooth boulder with a conveniently flat top that was a little ways away, that he remembered seeing when he had run into the clearing by the river. He set her on the top, pulling her hips to the edge and thrust into her dripping folds, loving how tight she was.