Lady Calla

When she had left the King stripped off his shirt and paced for five minutes until he was sure Morrow was gone before he walked into the hallway and turned to his personal guard.

"Is the Lady Calla in the palace?" he asked impatiently.

"I believe so, Your Majesty." his guard said, glancing at his face and then quickly looking away. Poe had known him since they were teenagers and knew immediately what kind of mood he was in.

"Bring her to me. Now."

"Yes, Sir." Poe left at a run and Etan turned back, returning to his suite of rooms and letting the door slam shut behind him. Pouring himself a glass of cognac, he brought it swiftly to his lips and downed it, hardly tasting the expensive liquor as it burned its way down his throat.

Stripping, he left his clothing in a pile near a window that looked out on the Alps and stood with his arms propped against the panes of glass staring at the towering mountains. The King heard the lady's light footsteps almost a minute before she gathered her courage and knocked on his door.

"Come in." he called and waited for her to enter, a smile curving the edges of his lips as he waited for her with his back turned.

"Your Majesty sent for me." The Lady Calla walked into the room, keeping her pale golden head bent low as if she knew that he was already unclothed and was hoping not to see him. She dropped into a deep, graceful curtsy, her expensive rose colored silk gown billowing out around her as she dipped.

She rose slowly, not raising her eyes, but even from across the room he could see the pink of a maiden's blush rising in her cheeks. Although he of all people knew a maiden was the last thing that Lady Calla could claim to be, although she'd certainly claimed it on her wedding day.

"Yes, my Calla Lily. I need your services." He turned entirely towards her, and watched her face as her eyes flew up to stare at him, her mouth falling open in surprise.

The King wondered briefly if the Lady really thought that being married to his General would keep him from calling her back to his bed. When he permitted her to marry, as a favor, he had made it clear that he wasn't releasing her from their arrangement. But then he hadn't called for her in over a year. She had been like a favorite meal he had had too much of. But over the past few months he had begun to crave her again. And now more than ever. After all, she rather resembled the svelte little thing he had just allowed to slip away from his bed.

They couldn't pass for twins, but maybe sisters. The Lady was tanner, with olive skin and a fuller, more muscular figure. Her breasts were larger and her hips curvier. Her waist was more defined. Morrow was probably eighteen, while Lady Calla was at least twenty-two and while she hid it well, she was half Fey, and had gotten her Fey coloring from her mother.

The King paused for a moment, his mind going back to his newest love interest and those platinum locks that he so wanted to see wrapped around his fist. He wondered.... Oh well. There would be time to investigate that later. For now he needed to get out some of his pent up energy and Lady Calla was the perfect outlet.

"Give me a month, my King." Calla said in a small voice. He raised an eyebrow. She had never asked him for anything other than the title she had begged for her then boyfriend, the now Lord General, who was then not yet a General, and definitely not a Lord, because she so desperately wanted to become a Lady.

"Why are you asking this, Calla? He said as he began to run his hand up and down his thick, long shaft.

"My husband wants a child and we've been trying for a while. He returns this week. I've been seeing the midwife and doctor and taking every kind of herb and medicine. And I've been seeing my mother as well for she has wisdom in these things like the phases of the moon. I should be..." her voice trailed off and she sighed. "I should be fertile now and then again in a moon. Do you see the problem?"