If Attack on Titan Was An Among Us Game

Start from the beginning

TitanBoi: I thought it would be funny if she nicknamed herself that. I didn't think she'll actually do it!

Typical Mikasa. Always listening to Eren. 

N/n: >>okay, I understand that. But why horseface for Jean?<<

Nerdforlife: Jean lost a bet with Eren, how he has to pick this nickname every time we all play a game together. 

Horseface: Anyways, yeah, who's going to explain the rules to Y/n?

Jean clearly didn't want to be on that topic. 

Everyone went silent before you let out an angry huff and began typing in the chat. Meanwhile, that silence burst into laughter as you typed. 

N/n: >>Wow guys! Really appreciate it!<<

TitanBoi: It's okay, Y/n. I'll explain the game. So basically, this game is about survival and teamwork. There's a total of 10 players and there could be 1-3 imposters. In the case of this game, there are 3 imposters. Now there are two teams, the crewmates, and the imposters. The imposters' goal is to kill everyone without getting caught to win. The crewmates' job is to complete all their assigned tasks. We complete all our tasks, we win.

PotatoGirl: Hey, Y/n! You can change your avatar with this computer over here! Just don't steal any accessories I'm wearing! 

You made your way towards the laptop Sasha was walking around and began to change your avatar. 

"Oh wow! Cool!" you thought. 

*GoldBrawns entered the game* (Reiner)

*TallBoi entered the game* (Bertholdt)

*Annie entered the game*

GoldBrawns: Sup guys

TallBoi: Hey everyone

Annie: Can we get this over with?

TitanBoi: Alright, alright. I'm starting the game. Good luck! 

The game started up and you began to get nervous. 

"I'm gonna be the first one to die. I also completely forgot what Eren explained to me." you thought. 

Everyone's mic went quiet and suspenseful music played as my role was revealed. 

"Ah, I'm crewmate. If I was imposter, that would have been way worse." 

Everyone gathered around the starting point and began to move around. Meanwhile, you remained at what seemed to be the cafeteria. Completely not knowing what to do.  

"Guess I'm supposed to complete tasks." you made your way down from the cafeteria and into the room near the narrow hallway. Connie and Sasha were both in the room. 

"Ah, there's Connie and Sasha. But they could be imposters working together, maybe I should come back later."  you were about to leave the room until you noticed Annie standing in the hallway, not moving. 

"Uuuh...(・・;)Why is Annie just standing there?" you quickly moved away from her. (A/n: Patrick's voice- He's just standing there...menacingly!)

"Get away from me!"  you quickly ran towards Connie and Sasha. You noticed that they were a task there. 

You cursed in your head as you tried to swipe the car across, but it kept beeping it as wrong. 

"Can I get this over with!? I'm about to be killed!" 

While doing this task, you noticed Sasha and Connie moving out of the room and Annie slowly following after them. You narrowed your eyes.