Chapter 35 (Rewritten)

Old Quick Author's Note: Merry Christmas everyone! Now here's your little surprise~!

Warning: RIP Headphone users at the end. 

I'm just kidding, that's not the surprise. Only part of it. Here's an update for y'all for your Christmas gift. And because I'm bored out of my mind and felt like writing today. 

*Narrator's POV*

"I'm going to kill you!" Eren yelled while furiously trying to punch the hell out of Reiner, which didn't help the situation. 

You soon passed out due to shock, Ymir continued to stare down at your unconscious body. 

Smoke began to erupt from where Reiner cut your fingers, looks like you were going to be okay. 

Reiner finally managed to knock Eren out. Bertholdt looked over at your past out form. 

"You didn't have to do that. Cut off her fingers." Bertholdt said.

"She's fine. She's going to be fine."

He then noticed smoke coming from your hand. 

"See, she's already regenerating. Better for her to be knocked out than conscious. If she decides to transform on us, she'll cause us trouble. We both know that." Reiner explained. 

Bertholdt still looked unsure. 

"Like I said. She'll be fine. Just wait and see. Help me pick her up, will you?" 

"...She was important to me too." He spoke before going to your form. 

Bertholdt hesitated before picking up your unconscious form, whimpering slightly in your sleep. 

Once they were packed up, they flew off, making sure to avoid any titans along the way. 

-----

"Oogh..."

Your head is throbbing. 

What's going on? You...passed out?

You heard faint voices as you slowly came to. A flash of light was seen in your blurry vision as you felt your body get carried onto something. 

You managed to open your eyes just as much to see what was going on a little bit. But it was hard to hear everything since all you heard was ringing. 

You could hear faint yelling, some were familiar. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw something zipping towards your direction. 

Mi-...Mikasa?

"REINER! PROTECT US!" Bertholdt yelled and you felt your body moving again, much quicker this time. 

In one swift movement, you were surrounded by darkness. Which looked to be Reiner's hands shielding you from Mikasa's attack. 

The quick movement also caused your head to spin even more, you gagged and but held in your vomit. 

Bertholdt noticed your noises and judging by his facial expression, he looked a little concerned. Probably because they're still expecting you to grow your arm back, which wasn't happening. 

"Shit, she's starting to come to." You heard him mutter. 

You felt your body get jerked around again. 

"Eren! Quit that!" You heard Bertholdt say. 

Looks like Eren's awake. 

You slowly looked up to find Eren thrashing around from Bertholdt's back. You both made eye contact, his facial expression changed from that of anger to quick relief.