(Linket jacket)

After when linket got changed still no one payed attention to her as she left the store grining a bit while she then gose to a knife store to get 2 new knives for her and Michael.

With Michael

Michael had just woken up as he fixed up his mask while he let's Freddy Jr continue sleeping while Michael gets up thinking linket is down stairs as he streaches. while walking down stairs seen linket isn't watching tv so he thinks she is in the kitchen but only saw Hannibal and nitray there so Michael starts thinking of were Linket would go into he went outside to think better into he figure it out she snuck out.

With linket

Linket was in the knife shop looking around while no one is paying attention to her while she grabs two knives she likes and hides them in her jacket. while she left with them and then starts making her way back to the mansion not knowing she is been watch by someone that work for the slasher sanitarium and starts following her. while she saw in the corner of her eye as she gose down a dark alley way and bump into Michael as he looks down at her liking what she is wearing while she looks up at him a bit nervous into she gives him a knife she got for him as she holds her knife.

 while she saw in the corner of her eye as she gose down a dark alley way and bump into Michael as he looks down at her liking what she is wearing while she looks up at him a bit nervous into she gives him a knife she got for him as she holds her ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Both linket and Michael knife)

As Michael sees the people following her while he hides her in the dark while Michael stands there starring down the doctors of the slasher sanitarium while a doctor says. Michael Myers how interesting to see you here...as he talks Michael had snuck behind the doctor and stabs him right through his throat. while Michael then shoves his knife in a pole and grabs the other doctor and starts crushing his skull. while Michael smirks in his mask while Linket watches into the doctor starts bleeding out of his eyes and mouth into Michael crush the doctor skull. while Linket came out of the darkness as Michael grabs his knife and gides her back to the mansion as he was a bit annoyed that she snuck out. while Michael and Linket were on there way back Michael gets sleep darted in the back making him collapse and pass out. while Linket looks around and sees a doctor following them as she gose to him and slits his throat killing him. while Linket grabs Michael knife and puts it in her jacket pocket with her as she grabs his leg and drags him by the leg to the mansion. which was a bit of a struggle from how heavy michael is in muscle mass as they were almost back to the mansion. while Linket stops to catch her breath while she opens the door and drags Michael in by the leg as she says to herself. come on you big basterd. she gets Michael in the house while Hannibal and nitray help put Michael on the couch as he was still sleeping from the sleep dart.

A few hours later

Michael wakes up finding his head on linket lap as he looks up at her as she looks down at him as he then sits up then stands going to the kitchen into he collapsed were linket runs to him as she holds his head as she says to him. are you alright. he shakes his head and dose sign language that she could understand a bit off while he says through sigh language. "I feel dizzy and light headed". linket nodes as she says. well can you stand for me. he nodes and stands up a bit unbalanced as she helps him upstairs to there room when they get to there room she lays him in bed and says to him. I'll be back soon I promise. he nodes while she left she puts his knife on the bedside table as he takes his mask off for a moment and puts it on the bedside table with his knife while Linket gose down stairs to the kitchen.

Michael Myers and Linket (my oc) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें