Chapter Nineteen

I broke the kiss off, "I'm what?" I asked him, there is no way I could already be pregnant, could I? it has not been that long since I was missing my period. "Sweetheart, you're pregnant, still in the early stage but I could smell it on you once your blood hit the air. I also think that's what triggered my transformation to a new form of my wolf since I never have done that before." Derek said, as he took the washcloth and lightly washed my back, I think in hoping to sooth my nerves now. 

"Well, I guess that would explain why you were different; it was fascinating to see but also scary I wasn't sure if you were going to go after me also or what was really going on" I said to him. 

"Let us get out of the tub and grab some snacks and we can go into the game room and sit and talk or watch a girly movie" as soon as he said that I lightly smacked his arm, "a girly movie it is than since you just had to put it that way" I told him laughing. 

We both got out of the tub and after drying off we grabbed out pajamas, I know it is nothing sexy but sometimes a girl just needs a pair of sweatpants and an old t-shirt when you have had a trying day, course I loved wearing his t-shirts they were big and baggy, but they also smelled of him. His clothes right out of the dryer carried his scent.

 I loved it, always made me feel so safe. Opening the fridge, I grabbed us two cans of pop, while he made popcorn and melted the butter after the popcorn was in the bowl, Derek mixed it together and we went to the game room, this room was amazing. I only seen it once and forgot he had this. Two pool tables, and a few dart boards were set up on one side of the room, the other side had a huge screen on the wall that was built in and some recliner chairs and a huge wrap around couch that could easily hold two people laying side by side on it. 

One of these types of couches you could get lost in and never want to leave. Settling in one the couch, he pulled up a list of movies and we both agreed to a good old horror movie that was from back in the Eighties but always a classic. Time seemed to fly by, we talked about everything under the sun and ate the popcorn and laughed at certain scenes of the movie. 

After the movie was finished, I looked over and saw Derek had fallen asleep, he looked so relaxed finally after the night we had, he needed his rest, I was not very tired yet but was not about to leave him here and go up to the bedroom, he would wake up and be grumpy that I did not wake him, so I wondered to the next room which was his library. 

This room was also amazing and huge, it had a fireplace and couches everywhere, and bookcases from floor to ceiling it looks like everything you could ever want to read was in here, and he had it all in sections from horror to history and so forth. 

Scanning the books, I found one that looked interesting, "The lost Alpha Female" I thought since that is what everyone says I am might as well look and see if I can learn anything useful to help me along this journey that I seem to be on. Peeking in on Derek he was still fast asleep so I went to one of the couches in case he woke up, he would find me, and I grabbed a blanket and settled in on the overstuffed couches.

 Halfway through reading I must have dozed off; I woke up and found myself in bed with Derek's arm wrapped around my waist. I laid there feeling his love coursing through his body. I gently placed a kiss on his forehead and got out of bed, "where you off to baby" he asked waking up, "I have to use the bathroom love" I told him, "Hurry back I need my love" he whispered as he fell back asleep. Standing in the bathroom, I went through some of my things, and I found a pregnancy test.

 Looking at it and then looking down at my stomach I decided I needed to know if what Derek was saying was true. Peeing on a stick was weird, but I did it and sat it down on the counter and had to wait three minutes as what the instructions said. I was nervous as all hell waiting and I washed my face and brushed my teeth then I took a deep breath and went to see what the stick had to say. 

There it was a big blue plus sign that said pregnant underneath it. Holy hell I am pregnant. I must have taken longer in the bathroom than I thought since Derek knocked and walked in, he looked at me and saw the pregnancy test sitting on the counter, he walked over to it and saw what it said and the smile on his face was the biggest one yet.

 "Sweetheart, we are having a baby" he whispered as he came over to me and kissed me so gentle at first than it grew deeper and more powerful. He broke the kiss and looked down at me searching my eyes, "sweetheart, are you okay with this? I mean I know I got all excited and didn't stop to think about what you thought" he asked, and I could tell he was nervous. I stood there looking into his eyes. "My love we are having a baby and I can't wait to start a family with you my love" I told him, and he picked me up and carried me to our bed.

 "That settles it, I would love for you to move in with me and tonight we have the BBQ and bonfire, I want to tell the whole pack what's going on but only if you're okay with all of this?" he asked me as he cuddled with me.

 I laid there thinking about everything, do I want to live with him, have his children and be a family? My wolf came trotting up and sat there, "listen, we love the man/wolf we are having his child and you know as well as I do, we can't live without him, he is our everything, I know you can feel it as well as I can, this is our mate, and that says it all" my wolf told me, and I agreed with her on all of everything she had to say. 

Looking at my mate, "sweetheart lets tell the pack what's going on tonight and I would love to move in with you," I told him, and we spent the rest of the morning and afternoon making love and sleeping and just spending time together because I have a feeling after tonight things are going to get crazy hectic and I cannot wait to start my life with my mate.