It passed just like that for a few months and I tried my best to suppress no matter what kind of thoughts entered my mind I pushed them away while trying my best to help him with any errands he asks and even getting his guidance for free.

However, being this close to him is wrecking me for sure and I am going towards the wrong path for sure with my thoughts.

So, I took a chance during the semester end holidays before confessing everything to him from beginning to end when he called me to review a few books which can be added for the subject reference for a few topics.

"Let me get this straight. You were sending emails all this time not knowing it was my ID and now you like me." He cut everything into a single sentence and I nodded at him.

"Don't forget that I am still your lecturer and it's better if you remove such feelings. Now, concentrate on what you are doing." That reply from him was not expected by me for sure.

Somehow that snapped me more than I thought and I stopped the work he is asking me to continue before leaving the place while trying to cover the hurt showing in my expressions.

I didn't expect him to accept my feelings but I didn't expect him to just shrug my feelings as something that can be brushed off too.

After that incident, I didn't approach him again myself and just run errands for him but stopped listening to his classes or anything related to the topics we exchanged earlier completely to forget everything soon.

And that definitely impacted my studies and I ended up losing too much during internals even though I passed for sure.

"What is the meaning of this?" he asked frowning at me when he found out the marks as I had to tell him the moment he asked about my marks after the class finished by calling me near the desk where he is packing the system.

"Nothing!" I replied glancing over his shoulder while hoping he can stop asking such questions in front of a few students that are still here even though the classes are over.

"I was being patient with you all this time and this is what you are going to do? This is last semester and after this, you will be going out there. Will you let your feelings affect you like this? How stupid can you be?" he suddenly started shouted and I immediately turned to stare at him feeling shocked.

"Sir!" I mumbled hoping he can remember there are students here.

"You are the one to cross the line and you are the one acting like it is my fault. The half interest you have on liking your lecturer would have been enough for you to score better marks than this." With those words, I struggled a lot to even stand there before him and the curious eyes of others.

"Stop it right now." I warned him letting all the respect I was showing him all this time and he blinked hearing that before looking over my shoulder.

"I..." he started but I walked away from him to pack my things before leaving the room while ignoring the stares from others.

#End of Past#

"Then?" Mihira asked with her eyes widen making me smile.

"Then I tried coming back to college but the stares and everything was too much for me and it felt suffocating. So, I stopped coming to college after that and just attended the exams. I was always a good student who never misses a class and that's why it didn't impact much." I replied but she frowned hearing that.

"Didn't the principal say anything as the rumors were spread everything." She mumbled and I nodded at her doubt.

"He called me before the exams and asked me for the details. I told him it was just a misunderstanding and it was my fault. But still, the rumors spread like this and they are still popular. They made sure my name doesn't get dragged and that's why no one knew it was me." I explained and she nodded hearing that.