CHAPTER 25

Thank you so much dear friends who read, Voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!!

Let's get into the story .....

It's been Few Hours since Abhi went from here... Pragya is Missing him like anything... Because it's an Holiday.. Usually both used to Spend time with each other.. But Today he is not with her.. Ofcourse he went to Participate in the Audition which is So Important in his Life... Finally he Moving towards his Passion...

She prays to God to give all the happiness in his Life... Her thoughts breaks when Her Mobile Vibrated with flashing Abhi Jaan.... She smiled.. She thought he Might be in his Train...

"Hello Abhi!" She calls him...

"Hello Fuggi.. What my Fuggi is doing?? Missing me??"

"No why should I Miss you?? In fact I'm enjoying with Our Friends!!" She teased him... He frowns...

"Bad Joke!" He mumbled... He hears her Laugh...

"Don't Laugh you Fat Fuggi!" He said irritated with her Laugh...

"Acha baba I'm sorry.. You know I'm missing you so Much baby!" She said with a Sad face...

"Aww Baby I'm too missing you so much!" He said her.. Pragya smiles hearing this...

"Did Train departured??" She asked Him hearing the Train Horn sound...

"Ofcourse Baby now Only it started... Tomorrow Morning I'll be reaching there!" He said...

"Do best Rockstar!! I'm damn sure you'll be select in that Audition.. Be ready to give me Party!" She said in a excited voice...

"I'm sure I'll give the Party.. But you should Give me something special !" He whispered to her... Hearing his Whisper she knows what he is asking...

"Oii Fuggi Don't tell me you are Blushing!!" He asked at her...

"Shut up you!!" She shouts at him...

"Okk baby!! Blush to me only we are alone OK!" He teased her Making her Go all red again...

"Abhi!!!" She whispered...

"Acha teek hai baba take care ok!" He said ....

"You too Abhi... Call me Once you reach there... And listen if you Didn't get sleep means call me let's talk.. Because here I missing you so much.. You can't imagine How much I'm missing you... What have you done to me RockStar!" She said at him...

Abhi smiles at Hearing at her... He too missing her Just like her...

"Pyaar!" He whispered to her...

She blushed hearing this...

"By the way Baby can't sleep without me??"

"Abhi!!! Always Dirty mind!!! And dirty thinking!" She shouts at him....

"By the way I won't miss you tonight because One beautiful Girl sitting Opposite to me.. She is Staring at Me.. Looks like she is Affected By me... If I try her na it will be so fun baby!" He teased her Making her Jealous...